ECO 8 Electric RC Helicopter 4 sale! - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by karl51, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 06, 2003, 10:55 AM
Trader Rating: 10

ECO 8 Electric RC Helicopter 4 sale!

I am selling my ECO 8 Electric RC Helicopter with extra parts new still packaged. Also included is the GM racing sport motor, two (2) 8 cell 3000 mAh Ikarus batteries, one Jeti 300 Heli Microprocessor Controller, extra main blades, extra main gear, extra tail belt, new tail boom, Servo tailboom mount, Tailboom Support, and a Ikarus Gyro. The heli is setup for CCPM but I have all the parts and instructions for the mechanical mixing if you want to change and use a 4 channel radio. The rotor diameter: 41.75" Length overall is: 35.85". Not included is the radio, servos, controller, and battery charger. I am asking $455.00 plus shipping. I will sale the heli to the first person who states "I will take the heli "Sold"" in an email. I will try and answer questions in a timely manner, but remember this may result in the lost of the sale. I will accept a money-order and package will be mailed out the next day after I receive the money-order, or a personal check and I will mail the package out the next day after the check clears. Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Nov 07, 2003, 10:08 AM
I will come down to $400.00 Plus actual Shipping.
Nov 07, 2003, 12:31 PM
Trader Rating: 15
Pres. Uff-Da Air

Heli

I'll take it. I have a friend who is nuts but we will buy it anyway. I'll send you a personal check, let me know your address and the cost of shipping to Vincennes, Indiana.
Thanks; Frosty Pete
Nov 07, 2003, 03:13 PM

Helicopter is SOLD! Thanks for visiting my sale..

The Helicopter is sold pending the exchange of the money and item. Thanks for visiting my sale...