This thread is privately moderated by phranticness, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 04, 2012, 05:47 PM
Find More Posts by phranticness
Trader Rating: 14
Wanted

Wanted - An airframe to use the guts from my Sbach 342 in

I just crashed my Sbach for the last time. It's just too heavy with glue to be worth repairing and I don't think I want to buy a wing and fuse to fix it.

I'd like something to use the guts from the 342 in. I'm open to scratchbuilt or something from Hobbyking or Horizon. I don't want to buy a good flying 1s plane just to use my hardware in, maybe one that has a bad whatever electrical.

3d profile, scale, pattern, whatever, I'm open.

Thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 04, 2012, 08:14 PM
Find More Posts by yakloven
Trader Rating: 2
John0
check out here on rc groups for mini morback...also a yak 55 that has a milled frame; i covered with packing tape worked awesome for scratchbuilds.
leadfeather yak is another one that comes in a range of sizes; i think possibly around a 19inch.

Ive also been thinking of grabbing one of these to try the guts in http://www.nitroplanes.com/11a026-su26-kit.html
Good luck fella
Old Jun 04, 2012, 11:52 PM
Find More Posts by phranticness
Trader Rating: 14
Excellent. I loved my SU-26xp. It was such a cool plane, I always wished it was brushless and 2s, so I bought the sbach. I'm seriously considering that. Plus it's from the guys at Hobbypartz.com (they seem to have a few sites) so shipping is quick.

Thank you