Thread Tools
Jun 04, 2012, 02:10 AM
Registered User
Discussion

Aero dragon autogyro rotor head system


http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDExNTI1OTQ0.html
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDExODA1NTA0.html
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDExNDYwMTY0.html

All-metal,Scale for 50-20CC autogyro! For sale!
& The Aero Dragon blade will be recently launched!
&The calidus 50E autogyro ARF will coming soon!
so stay tuned!


More information please contact Louis:
MSN: huliang1128@hotmail.com
SKYPE:niathuliang
EMAIL:aerodragon@163.com
Last edited by LOUIS HU; Jun 14, 2012 at 10:59 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jun 04, 2012, 11:39 AM
Registered User
I can't upload my pic to the forum,somebody can help me?
Jun 04, 2012, 12:00 PM
Tannenzšpfle-Terminator
Hephaistos's Avatar
Hello..........

Below the thread there is the window to post a reply...........

On its bottom click : GO ADVANCED........

Scroll down a little and click : MANAGE ATTACHMENTS, then browse and upload..........

Bye
Mike
Jun 04, 2012, 08:59 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by louis hu View Post
i can't upload my pic to the forum,somebody can help me?
good
Jun 04, 2012, 09:07 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hephaistos View Post
Hello..........

Below the thread there is the window to post a reply...........

On its bottom click : GO ADVANCED........

Scroll down a little and click : MANAGE ATTACHMENTS, then browse and upload..........

Bye
Mike
Thank you very much,MIKE!
Jun 12, 2012, 08:54 AM
Registered User
How to insert the video?
Jun 12, 2012, 10:32 AM
It was a GLITCH! Honestly!
SafeLandings's Avatar
Louis,
Excellent engineering, I would like to know more? What will the prices be etc?

To insert a video just copy and paste your video link into your reply box


Regards

Rich
Jun 12, 2012, 03:57 PM
Registered User
minirotor's Avatar
Hello Louis.

Look Great.
I know it will be expensive[simular to a 50 seize Heli], but the 'E' version will be popular.
I reckon I'll be on your order list soon.

Do you have a web site up yet?

Regards, M
Jun 12, 2012, 10:01 PM
Registered User
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDExODA1NTA0.html
Jun 12, 2012, 10:04 PM
Registered User
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDExODA1NTA0.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOUIS HU View Post
All-metal,Scale for 50-20CC autogyro! For sale!
& The Aero Dragon blade will be recently launched!
&The calidus 50E autogyro ARF will coming soon!
so stay tuned!

More information please contact Louis:
MSN: huliang1128@hotmail.com
SKYPE:niathuliang
EMAIL:aerodragon@163.com
Jun 13, 2012, 01:42 AM
Registered User
I still can't insert the video!!!
Jun 13, 2012, 01:43 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeLandings View Post
Louis,
Excellent engineering, I would like to know more? What will the prices be etc?

To insert a video just copy and paste your video link into your reply box


Regards

Rich
Hey Rich,where is my reply box?thanks
Last edited by LOUIS HU; Jun 13, 2012 at 07:55 AM.
Jun 13, 2012, 01:46 AM
Registered User
where is the video inserted place?who can help me?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold Trex 450 SE V2 metal rotor head and control system Z-ANT Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 4 Jul 30, 2008 12:45 PM
Sold HBFP rotor head sets (EK1-0220A) with aero-fever.net stiffeners generalbacardi Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 May 15, 2008 11:08 PM
Discussion head movement tracking system from Aero Electronics Operations in China AEOTech FPV Talk 24 Dec 28, 2007 12:18 PM
For Sale Newest Rotor head system for Raptor 30-50 suwat Aircraft - Fuel - Helis (FS/W) 0 Nov 18, 2006 08:40 PM
Yippee! Upgrade the Aero Hawk Rotor Head emilevwyk Micro Helis 1 Nov 15, 2003 12:05 AM