This thread is privately moderated by Ducati Mechanic, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 04, 2012, 01:07 AM
Some.. call him Tim...
Thread OP
New Product

48" Extreme Flight Laser EXP

Light wind, no SFG's in this one

LASER!!!!!!ROCKS!!!!!!! Extreme Flight Laser EXP (3 min 38 sec)

In this video, it was crazy windy, but I was still able to get a pile of flights in. The new Laser is amazing! It feels like the Extra with more rudder and elevator authority. I felt way to comfortable, and caught the rudder during a high speed inverted maneuver, causing it to snap half way off, on the first flight! It harrier lands nicely with no rudder Five minutes with thin CA, and I was back in the air! Thankfully I didn't put the stars on yet.

It pays to keep color matched covering around.

Unfortunately most of the video from today was corrupt, but I was able to salvage a few cool clips from the forth flight..

Extreme Flight 48" LASER EXP (2 min 16 sec)
Last edited by Ducati Mechanic; Jul 03, 2012 at 11:15 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply