Jun 03, 2012, 08:03 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Slow Hawk RC Bird- SK Ornithopter

Its summer time, that means the sun is out, the flowers bloom and the birds are flapping... Radio control birds that is..

This is the Sean Kinkade Slow Hawk, a radio controlled Ornithopter from www.flappingflight.com. These birds never seise to amaze me. Every time we take one out we get a lot of attention and have a great time flying it.

Enjoy!

The Amazing Ornithopter: SK Slow Hawk (2 min 7 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jun 03, 2012, 11:23 PM
I am happy for you but actually the reaction of the people and animals to the
ornithopters' flight is caused by the fact that they haven't seen anything similar before. They didn't know who the designer of this particular machine is and what a great guy he is .For the people who have been interested in ornithopters a bit longer, this machine is probably funny and at least a bit boring. There are SmartBird ,Robird,A.Kempf's bird, EV birds,...which could amaze those who know more about ornithopters.Thank you for the link, I suppose there isn't anybody here who doesn't know it Is this an add? Are you going to became a dealer?
Do you know the guy nicknamed Pacificaire for whom the summer comes and goes already 8 times? Unfortunately he isn't the only one.
So be happy and don't drag unsuspecting people in this situation.
Ordering from your link is a lottery, some receive their birds after a long long wait and a lot of unpleasant experiences, others never received what they ordered or any kind of reimbursement or simple apology. Our hero is always right and every time has an unbelievable excuse .
Last edited by seagull10; Jun 03, 2012 at 11:42 PM.
Jun 04, 2012, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull10
I am happy for you but actually the reaction of the people and animals to the
ornithopters' flight is caused by the fact that they haven't seen anything similar before. They didn't know who the designer of this particular machine is and what a great guy he is .For the people who have been interested in ornithopters a bit longer, this machine is probably funny and at least a bit boring. There are SmartBird ,Robird,A.Kempf's bird, EV birds,...which could amaze those who know more about ornithopters.Thank you for the link, I suppose there isn't anybody here who doesn't know it Is this an add? Are you going to became a dealer?
Do you know the guy nicknamed Pacificaire for whom the summer comes and goes already 8 times? Unfortunately he isn't the only one.
So be happy and don't drag unsuspecting people in this situation.
Ordering from your link is a lottery, some receive their birds after a long long wait and a lot of unpleasant experiences, others never received what they ordered or any kind of reimbursement or simple apology. Our hero is always right and every time has an unbelievable excuse .
i tend to agree i love your product sean but i have seen this happen for 7yrs sought out your delivery issues Patrick G-lo skeletor etc
Last edited by therealthing691; Jun 04, 2012 at 11:55 PM.

Quick Reply