MultiWii Nano Control Board (2.1 grams), BL Motors x4, ESCs x4, Receiver, and More
This is a re-listing of the equipment I gathered for a 3" quad project.
I initially wanted $275 shipped or best offer. Now I am asking for $250 shipped or best offer.
MultiWii Nano Copter Control Board:
- This is a limited product. To my knowledge, only 10 were distributed. The board retails for $110.
- This board features Gyros (obviously ), Accelerometers, a Barometer, and a Magnetometer.
- It weighs only 2.09 grams without the outer cover boards which makes this ideal for a quick micro-nano build. If a serious amount of protection is required, there are two external mounting plates. This bumps the weight up to 6.1 grams.
- To add to its lightweight, the MultiWii Nano is less than half the size of a normal board (50x50mm) and is even much smaller than the Open Pilot board (36x36mm). This is only 21x21mm.
- The four motors included are Oversky AP02 brushless outrunners. They weight only 2.3 grams.
- I have professionally and pridefully soldered connectors which are compatible with most 3 amp speed controllers.
Electronic Speed Controllers:
- The four speed controllers included are XP3A brushless controllers. They weigh only 0.7 grams with the connectors, and have a 3 amp rating.
Receiver: - Optional -
- The receiver included is a Deltang Rx33. This is a 6ch DSM2 compatible receiver. It weighs only 0.6 grams. It features four (4) nano JST servo/esc connectors. The extra wo chcannels may be accessed via solder pads. (These are very easy to get to if needed.) The Rx33 also has a built-in 2 amp brushed ESC. The antenna has been resoldered, but this hasn't given any issues.
- If the Rx33 is not wanted, take $35 off the total price.
- custom wire harness made for the MultiWii Nano and Rx33 - nice and clean
- extra wiring and connections included with MultiWii Nano
- retractable USB to Micro USB cable
- three pairs of counter rotating 2510 (2.5"x1") props
- twelve (12) mounting screws for the motors - M1.4x4
- sixteen (16) screws for custom designed airframe - M1.4x6 - However, I never produced the airframe.
- high grade 26awg silicone wire - red and blue
I would prefer not to split, but I will consider. Trades are also welcomed.
Here is my 3" thread.
THE VIDEO BELOW IS NOT MY VIDEO.
Last edited by boredom.is.me; Jun 02, 2012 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Pictures added
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||Hextronic 2 gram Outrunner w/ TGY DP 3A 1S 1 gram ESC||jrej||Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W)||4||Mar 16, 2012 03:48 PM|
|Found||(2) 2 gram BL motors.||nemoskull||Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W)||0||Mar 12, 2012 06:02 AM|
|Wanted||2.4 SuperMicro 3.5a BL ESC (x4)||boredom.is.me||Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W)||3||Mar 08, 2012 06:56 AM|
|Sold||Eflite 450 BL Motor, Eflite Speed Controls, Atlas BL Motor, ESC, Rimfire 300 - $50||tonebone||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||5||Jan 24, 2012 02:19 PM|
|Discussion||2 BL Motor's, 2 BL ESC's, 1 ESC hotter than the other!!??||Stuart Warne||Power Systems||8||Nov 26, 2007 11:45 AM|