This thread is privately moderated by vcaruso, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 19, 2012, 08:12 AM
Hey Vince are you available on the weekends?
to remove ads between posts
Jun 19, 2012, 08:21 AM
Thread OP
Yes, I am OK for this coming weekend. I was away this past weekend for a lil break.

Vince
Jun 20, 2012, 07:22 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLC77
Vcaruso,
I am In Palm Harbor as well (Lake St George) I would like to find a smallish electric sport flyer, along the lines of a Funtana. Got any that would be similar? I only have helis right now and I would like a fixed wing to paly with.
Paul.
Hi neighbor....or close to being a neighbor....

I think the closest thing I have to the Funtana would be the Shock 3-D that I have hanging up in the background. It is a Carl Goldberg plane and is built rock-solid. I would like to get around 80 for it. All servos, ESC & motor installed & ready to go. I can keep rcvr installed if you need it.

Here is a stock photo of the Shock:
Last edited by vcaruso; Jun 20, 2012 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Included Link
Jul 10, 2012, 09:25 AM
Thread OP

Thanks!

Thank you to all the nice people who came by to pick out a plane or two for purchase. It was very nice to meet you all and hope we cross paths again.

I am going to take a break from selling the rest of the planes while I get my health in order. I have been laid up for a while now and need to focus on getting better.

I will post an update when I am ready for round 2 of selling.

Thanks again.

Vince
Aug 22, 2012, 05:25 PM
As you mentioned in the other thread about excuses

Definitely interested in the SkyAngel F86 and the other F86 (Freewing or Exceed?). I have a bunch of beat up SkyAngels already and also bought an F86 kit recently (rather have something ready to fly ASAP). And also interested the Ultimate and other quirky things you have. I've newly got the addiction and am willing to buy a half dozen models from you... However, I've yet to head north and west towards Orlando/Tampa/Lakeland area in months... thinking one of the next 3 weeks.

You should have an "open rc cleaning weekend" :-)
Dec 03, 2015, 09:11 AM
Thread OP
I have another round of planes I will need to clear out of the garage. There are around 40 planes all together and I would like to sell around half of what I currently have. Most everything I have is OK for selling, there are only a couple planes I would prefer to hang on to.

I will upload some pictures once I get the Christmas decorations up and the storage containers put away.

Thanks for looking & Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas to all.

V
Dec 13, 2015, 10:44 AM

Beaver with float kit

Hi I would be interested in the Beaver with float kit and others. What size is the Beaver. Do you have any profile planes THANKS
Dec 16, 2015, 05:30 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinrc
Hi I would be interested in the Beaver with float kit and others. What size is the Beaver. Do you have any profile planes THANKS
Thanks for your reply. I do have some profile 3-D planes, but they are not completed....which means they will be in the $20-$30 price range or less. One that comes to mind is a ParkMaster from Multiplex.

Are you local?

V

Quick Reply