New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by vcaruso, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 01, 2012, 01:09 PM
Find More Posts by vcaruso
Discussion

Clearing Out Garage

I have another round of planes I will need to clear out of the garage. There are around 40 planes all together and I would like to sell around half of what I currently have. Most everything I have is OK for selling, there are only a couple planes I would prefer to hang on to.

I will upload some pictures once I get the Christmas decorations up and the storage containers put away.

Thanks for looking & Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas to all.

V

ARFs NEW In Box, many ready to fly, some need one component or needing more, but all put together. I have a few F-86 models at different sizes, mostly 50mm to 70 mm and a micro. I have a few P-51 planes from micro to 1400mm (wing).

A couple of mid-sized foam pattern planes including a Commander and an Arcus Bipe with a long fuse for pattern flying. Various other EDF planes, some small and some mid-sized, but nothing over 80mm. A new E-Flite 25 size Super Cub, Beaver with float kit, 2 meter size gliders.

A1 SkyRaider 1200mm, Eflite P-47, 20 size Super Sportster, Carbon Yak, Small Decathalon, NIB Phase 3 F-16, one in box and one newly built and RTF. Small sized gliders including a Multiplex, Kinetic 850.

Pictures to follow.
Last edited by vcaruso; Dec 03, 2015 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Added additional photo & info
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 01, 2012, 05:59 PM
Find More Posts by realtimerecon
Real Time Recon
Nice collection.How much are you thinking for the P-51 ?
Old Jun 01, 2012, 08:04 PM
Find More Posts by Charles B
Old retired Electronics Fart
I see one twin motor Plane in the first picture. Just left of the Garage door opener light.

I don't know it name.
Could you tell me about it ?
What would you want for it ?

CharlesB
Old Jun 12, 2012, 03:47 PM
Find More Posts by Thermalin
I'm a pilot, 100 yrs too late
I live in palm harbor - Severs Landing - right by Palm Harbor Middle off Tampa Road. Here's my email... would love to stopy by with a buddy if your ok with that to take a look.

MIke

mtvufg8r@gmail.com
Old Jun 12, 2012, 04:07 PM
I am across the street from you in Piper's.....too funny. Not sure about the gator thing ....this here's Seminole country....might be a lil dangerous getting into this part of the land ....LOL .

Vince
Old Jun 15, 2012, 07:02 AM
Find More Posts by SohoR1
I see you have a HZ Super Cub. Any other electric trainers? Looking to get one for my club. I am in Tampa.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 08:31 AM
I have a number of electric trainers, both built and new in the box. Probably about 9 all together.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 09:27 AM
Do you have any with ailerons built and that I could purchase plug and play?

Thanks
Old Jun 15, 2012, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SohoR1 View Post
Do you have any with ailerons built and that I could purchase plug and play?

Thanks
Yes, a few different options there. I have a high wing (flat-bottom) Hobbico Superstar Trainer that would work well there, a Cessna 182...both have a decent size wing.....I have a couple others available that may meet your requirement as well.

Vince
Old Jun 15, 2012, 09:36 AM

Mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtimerecon View Post
Nice collection.How much are you thinking for the P-51 ?
Sorry I never answered your message. I would like to get an even 100 for it. It is RTF minus receiver. Genuine Spektrum receiver is $20 extra.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcaruso View Post
Yes, a few different options there. I have a high wing (flat-bottom) Hobbico Superstar Trainer that would work well there, a Cessna 182...both have a decent size wing.....I have a couple others available that may meet your requirement as well.

Vince
PM Sent
Old Jun 15, 2012, 12:17 PM
Vince could you send a private message with your phone #?
Old Jun 18, 2012, 09:59 AM
Find More Posts by overmyhead
What kind of wing is that?
Old Jun 18, 2012, 10:34 AM

Custom Made Wing??

Quote:
Originally Posted by overmyhead View Post
What kind of wing is that?
Not really sure exactly what kind of wing or who made it. I just know it is bigger than some of the others I have seen. I flys well the way it is set up. I purchased it already built so I am not sure on the specs sorry to say.

Come take it for a test drive.....I have a flying area and 2 ponds down the street from my house.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 04:59 PM
Find More Posts by PLC77
Splat
Vcaruso,
I am In Palm Harbor as well (Lake St George) I would like to find a smallish electric sport flyer, along the lines of a Funtana. Got any that would be similar? I only have helis right now and I would like a fixed wing to paly with.
Paul.