Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by typhoonmaster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 31, 2012, 09:34 PM
Find More Posts by typhoonmaster
Trader Rating: 68
Rain or shine, wind or calm
Sold

Multiplex Fox Conversion $35 Shipped ARF w/Servos, ESC, Battery, Motor

For sale I have my Fox conversion. I actually would like to keep it, but I want to build another one and need to sell in order to buy new parts. The joys of being married. It is probably for the best, otherwise I would have 30 planes. At any rate, I believe I did a great job at this conversion as it flys great. Best part is that the wing and elevator are interference fit with tape and this can be shipped or transported easily - No glue. Although, you can glue if you want. Wings and Elevator are reinforced with 2mm solid carbon rods.

-Comes with two 5g servos
-HeadsUPRc 8a Brushless ESC
-8 gram brushless outrunner, 3500kv
- 1 500mah 2s battery

$35 Shipped CONUS, paypal preferred. Basically this was the cost of the electronics, The airframe was $20.

to remove ads between posts
Old May 31, 2012, 11:05 PM
Find More Posts by castratethedog
Trader Rating: 189
Please consider sold. PM sent