This thread is privately moderated by bearpants, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 29, 2012, 02:40 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Sold

GoPro HD Hero

SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA ONLY. SORRY!

Comes with 2GB card, GoPro, waterproof case and USB cable.

150.00 firm. Paypal only please.

I wouldn't give this up. But it is funding my move to CO in 19 days. Thanks.
Last edited by bearpants; May 31, 2012 at 11:15 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 31, 2012, 03:59 AM
Trader Rating: 2
Discovery
Still available? Shipping to europe possible?
May 31, 2012, 11:18 AM
Thread OP
Shipping within the USA only...
May 31, 2012, 10:18 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Watts up ?
Still available ? Perfect working order and condition ?
May 31, 2012, 11:15 PM
Thread OP
Yes everything works fine but as said I am only shipping within the USA. Too much of a hassle to send anywhere else. Sorry mate.
Jun 01, 2012, 02:40 AM
Watts up ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearpants
Yes everything works fine but as said I am only shipping within the USA. Too much of a hassle to send anywhere else. Sorry mate.
Your lucky - I have a shipping address in Boston. $140 shipped ok ?
Jun 01, 2012, 03:06 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BingWing
Your lucky - I have a shipping address in Boston. $140 shipped ok ?
Hey now wasn't expecting that!

Keep it at 150 for my broke and hopeful ass? Every bit of this is going into my savings for my move in 17 days (for gas and rent at my new home). I had to sell off my dragonlink even

Not trying to guilt you. But if you really want the ten off I guess I can do it. I have had so many people say they want this and not do anything about it. I ship priority with tracking number. Sending you a PM so you can just email me.

I shot this yesterday when I maidened a free wing from a buddy to take with me. I dumbed down the quality do to my slower connection at my parents :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmac2oHRzko
Jun 01, 2012, 03:07 PM
Thread OP
I guess my my price is too much for to ask for.

Still up for sale..

Shot another video today...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrOoiIVV4ws
Jun 01, 2012, 03:42 PM
Trader Rating: 218
Go Hawks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearpants
I guess my my price is too much for to ask for.

Still up for sale..

Shot another video today...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrOoiIVV4ws
Naw its a decent price, but somethings afoot with Gopro.
Amazon dropped the hero2 motorsports price a decent amount recently.
perhaps Gopro is going to offer up a new 2012 model or at least offer up the hero2 naked. speculation and interweb rumors of course.

surprised your Hero HD hasn't sold at $150. Its still a great cam at that price.
good luck with the sale
Jun 01, 2012, 03:51 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38
Naw its a decent price, but somethings afoot with Gopro.
Amazon dropped the hero2 motorsports price a decent amount recently.
perhaps Gopro is going to offer up a new 2012 model or at least offer up the hero2 naked. speculation and interweb rumors of course.

surprised your Hero HD hasn't sold at $150. Its still a great cam at that price.
good luck with the sale
Ah that would make sense. I can't believe there is speculation of a new hero already. You would think they would at least let the hero2 be out for a couple years right? I hate rumors. lol. And thanks. Have had plenty of people asking me about it. But none apparently have enough balls to just buy it. I'll still be using it until they man up and grow a pair
Jun 01, 2012, 05:30 PM
Watts up ?
I'm interested dispute the rumors etc but my Dad leaves Boston tomorrow for Sydney so my US shipping address option os off the cards. If your happy to ship international I could still be interested. Otherwise I will leave it up to a new buyer. Cheers
Jun 01, 2012, 06:07 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BingWing
I'm interested dispute the rumors etc but my Dad leaves Boston tomorrow for Sydney so my US shipping address option os off the cards. If your happy to ship international I could still be interested. Otherwise I will leave it up to a new buyer. Cheers
Ah no problem. Wouldn't make it in time. Sorry you didn't catch me sooner.
Jun 01, 2012, 08:11 PM
Trader Rating: 218
Go Hawks!
bearpants, its pretty easy to ship internationally using click and ship from paypal.
all you have to do is run it to the post office for them to stamp the paperwork thats printed out of click and ship and away it goes.
just a suggestion.

If I didn't have two kids who work for Best Buy and get killer discounts on the GP stuff, I'd snag yours.
Jun 01, 2012, 08:35 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38
bearpants, its pretty easy to ship internationally using click and ship from paypal.
all you have to do is run it to the post office for them to stamp the paperwork thats printed out of click and ship and away it goes.
just a suggestion.

If I didn't have two kids who work for Best Buy and get killer discounts on the GP stuff, I'd snag yours.
I use my friends paypal. He has the savings open for me. Never done the click and ship method before though. I personally just don't feel comfortable sending an item out of the country though. I never have before and just would be less worried if it was shipped within in the usa. I'll give it a couple more days before I consider it.

Thanks for the tip. Never knew about click and ship with paypal. I mean if the shipping cost gets covered I wouldn't really mind. Still. Feels weird sending stuff so far away. I'll have to ponder on it.
Jun 01, 2012, 09:11 PM
Watts up ?
Could I ask what the concern is with shipping internationally ? It seem that this is a real issue of concern with state side sellers. Personally, i have shipped stuff everywhere ! even shipped my Mini Cooper S to Iceland after it sold on ebay without issue. just dropped it off. Up to you in any case. $140 Fixed offer stands. Cheers

Quick Reply