May 29, 2012, 02:25 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Newbie: Seeking help about Broken RC CHAMP

Hi All, Recently I got a RC champ as a gift. Not sure if I was oversmart to not read the manuals before I started flying. With a total of 20 mins flight time, I think I have messed up the plane.

The plane does not fly any more. Looks like the prop is not bringing enough of pull
Makes somewhat a different kind of noise. My suspect is the prop is not well connected to the gear below it.. may be the shaft is bent not allowing enough of traction.

Looking for some guidance here about
1. How to repair the plane..
2. If I fail, where to buy only a plane

Please guide.

Thanks, Dev
to remove ads between posts
May 29, 2012, 02:44 PM
Сделем Америку Великой Снова
Did you crash? Got any close up photos or video of how it looks/runs now?
May 29, 2012, 03:08 PM
still goin if glue is flowin
It sounds like you broke the plastic connection point between the motor and the gearbox shaft. The different sound is the gears not meshing perfectly
May 30, 2012, 02:07 PM
You can replace the gearbox and motor, or gearbox only: http://secure.hobbyzone.com/search/HBZ4930.html

Quick Reply