Old May 29, 2012, 02:13 PM
Find More Posts by TheBeastTamer
Closed Account
Discussion

Where to find nice good quality parkflier size short or full kits?

I am looking for some kits to build while it is windy and hot. I know of dave blum but already have a cessna 182 and getting a 185. Anyone know of other parkflier or smaller kits? If you have any for sale let me know. I like short kits and full kits. Need at least a short kit because I suck at cutting ribs and formers and all the nice shaped parts. Also how do you fix a bend in a fuselage(pic below).
to remove ads between posts
Old May 29, 2012, 02:39 PM
Find More Posts by big bird
mountainmodels.com
estarmodels.com
alienaircraftcorp.com
stevensaero.com
parkscalemodels.com
pat tritle models
Old May 29, 2012, 09:42 PM
Find More Posts by whirlcap
If it spins, wear it.
Steve's aero kits are really nice, laser cut and are easy to build. I have only made the MudBug but I don't think it could have been a better park flyer in both the build and the flying.
Old May 29, 2012, 10:13 PM
Find More Posts by TheBeastTamer
Closed Account
Thanks everyone! Im looking at the cheaper options. Im on a budget. Anyone have on for sale?
Old May 30, 2012, 10:11 AM
Find More Posts by tankreefer
I just built the alienaircraft j-3 cub. It is a good plane.