Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Jun 01, 2012, 08:43 AM
Plane crazy
Tartago's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix racing
What.....like the one sat on my desk
C'mon!!


... I need another extra job!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jun 01, 2012, 09:48 AM
MAAC SAVED RC!!
vettster's Avatar
This is pure torture waiting for the HK turbine.

We need more 120 size jets first though.
Jun 01, 2012, 10:01 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by vettster
This is pure torture waiting for the HK turbine.

We need more 120 size jets first though.
I wonder what the price would be now that the kingtech turbines are so cheap
Jun 01, 2012, 10:03 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix racing
What.....like the one sat on my desk
wooot? now what???
ffs I just got into turbines and still buying EDFs..

anw..
Scott somethign irrelevant..
at the Viper Jet 90 hread many icnluding me but I dont' need them yet ARE asking for parts availability (for that plane ofcourse).. any plans on that?
Jun 01, 2012, 10:08 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwoollia
I only have six with this one arriving. I hang my head in reverence.
Well, I only have three 90 mm size edf in my collection, but would like to add a fourth if someone would produce a reasonably priced 90 mm size A-4. After that, I think I can get my EDF addiction under control. I will need some serious intervention for the turbine-powered stuff.
Jun 01, 2012, 10:31 AM
MAAC SAVED RC!!
vettster's Avatar
Holy Smoke!!! has HK picked up the shipping speed for batteries. The last time I ordered nano's it took about 3 weeks to get here. Ive come to expect that as they are shipped by a different couriour. But this time i received them in 7 DAYS!!! That was the fasted shipment Ever and it was NON EMS

Way to go HK!!!
Jun 01, 2012, 12:26 PM
bwoollia's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by vettster
Holy Smoke!!! has HK picked up the shipping speed for batteries. The last time I ordered nano's it took about 3 weeks to get here. Ive come to expect that as they are shipped by a different couriour. But this time i received them in 7 DAYS!!! That was the fasted shipment Ever and it was NON EMS

Way to go HK!!!
How did they send it? For the last while they've been shipping batteries via Swiss Post, which goes the wrong way around the world. I've been getting most of my batteries from SN Hobbies in Vancouver recently, much quicker than waiting three weeks...
Latest blog entry: Crash Compilation
Jun 01, 2012, 05:11 PM
Registered User
Gaz-b's Avatar
Well the parts from the hawk all checked A OK so I seem to have one of these on the way now already modding bits in me head stupid hobby.
Jun 01, 2012, 05:25 PM
Registered User
Double E's Avatar
Vantagepoint,

FanjetsUSA has a nice full composite A-4 that won't break the bank.

http://shop.rc-electric-jets.com/TF-...TFM-A-4-12.htm
Jun 01, 2012, 08:19 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaz-b
well the parts from the hawk all checked a ok so i seem to have one of these on the way now already modding bits in me head stupid hobby.:d
:d:d
Jun 02, 2012, 09:52 AM
MAAC SAVED RC!!
vettster's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwoollia
How did they send it? For the last while they've been shipping batteries via Swiss Post, which goes the wrong way around the world. I've been getting most of my batteries from SN Hobbies in Vancouver recently, much quicker than waiting three weeks...
Singapore Speed post.

nothing else in the order, just 2, 4s packs.
Jun 02, 2012, 10:52 AM
bwoollia's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by vettster
Singapore Speed post.

nothing else in the order, just 2, 4s packs.
Well, my last two orders left the warehouse really quickly. My L-39 (from the JIT warehouse) left in 24 hours and they sent it EMS, even though I only paid for air parcel.
Latest blog entry: Crash Compilation
Jun 02, 2012, 05:55 PM
gal
gal
Registered User

is it a good flyier


can it lend at slow speed or dose it have to come like a rocket?
lending is my week spot
Jun 02, 2012, 06:57 PM
Plane crazy
Tartago's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by vettster
Singapore Speed post.

nothing else in the order, just 2, 4s packs.
Tip: if you want your plane to arrive fast, don't order batteries with it.

It's mandatory for batts to go to an intermediate sorting center in Singapore.

Different handler will take care, but they will open the package to ensure the batts are properly wrapped.
Jun 02, 2012, 08:00 PM
Suspended Account
you are not allowed to add batteries now in large boxes.. you have to order them separately


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold Freewing L-39 Albatross BNF 85.00 radman615 Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 2 Dec 07, 2011 09:48 PM
Help! Blitzworks Albatross 55mm L-39 Esc Programming manual anyone? fly_right Micro EDF Jets and Power Systems 1 Dec 05, 2011 07:20 AM
Sold Great Planes L-39 Albatross w/Battery and RX porcia83 Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 10 Sep 18, 2011 08:44 PM
L-39 Albatross for 90mm fans Tim H. Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 24 Oct 14, 2002 07:42 AM