Thread Tools
Jun 30, 2012, 07:32 AM
nac
nac
Registered User
nac's Avatar
I like the new scheme

How soon before we can start ordering from the BestValueRC?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jun 30, 2012, 07:40 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by nac
I like the new scheme

How soon before we can start ordering from the BestValueRC?
Airplanes now are being manufactured. I think you may contact Feda to place your order right now.
Jun 30, 2012, 07:58 AM
nac
nac
Registered User
nac's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNJ3
Airplanes now are being manufactured. I think you may contact Feda to place your order right now.
OK. I'll email now and get the ball rolling
Jun 30, 2012, 11:28 AM
Сделайте Америку Великой Снова
7oneWo1f's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNJ3
Hey all friends,

Here are some pics for the 3rd colour scheme red/black.
It will be avalible out from the factory in about 10 days.
That's a good color scheme. You've hit three home runs with the three you're offering.
Jun 30, 2012, 11:51 AM
Shore Huckin'
KE Spin's Avatar
Frank,

Great!! Love the red and black scheme.
Jun 30, 2012, 12:06 PM
Registered User
tmsn's Avatar
So, when can we expect this to be shipped? I placed my order for a red/white/blue on the 11th. Got an email saying it would be shipped in 10 days, that would be the 21st. Then posts here saying they are shipping. Just checked, and it still says "not shipped".
Jun 30, 2012, 12:10 PM
Registered User
tmsn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovejet
I'm still tossing up between using MG-14 servos or HS65MG servos on this plane. I should get my kit early next week.
I will be using Solar D650s. They are almost the same specs as HS65s except they are digital and a little smaller / lighter, and so far, much more precise.
Jun 30, 2012, 06:05 PM
EP 3D Flyer
feda's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmsn
So, when can we expect this to be shipped? I placed my order for a red/white/blue on the 11th. Got an email saying it would be shipped in 10 days, that would be the 21st. Then posts here saying they are shipping. Just checked, and it still says "not shipped".
Hi tmsn,

If you ordered from BestValueRC, it should be shipped already. You probably will get a tracking number for your order later today.

It looks like the pre-order thing does more harm than good. I am not going to accept pre-orders for the third color scheme. I'll just accept orders when they are actually available.

feda
Jun 30, 2012, 11:04 PM
Registered User
tmsn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by feda
Hi tmsn,

If you ordered from BestValueRC, it should be shipped already. You probably will get a tracking number for your order later today.

It looks like the pre-order thing does more harm than good. I am not going to accept pre-orders for the third color scheme. I'll just accept orders when they are actually available.

feda
Hi Feda,

I did order from BestValueRC. I've received no shipment notice. Checked my order and it says not shipped yet. Like I said I ordered June 11th.

Pre-orders are great, the problem is when they don't get shipped on time.

Edit: Just received shipment notification right this minute.
Last edited by tmsn; Jul 02, 2012 at 03:20 AM.
Jul 01, 2012, 07:11 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Eagle34's Avatar
I pre-ordered from MileHighRC and got my shipping notice today from UPS. The tracking number shows that it was prepared for shipment on the day that it was stated to be available from the pre-order. Very happy with the service so far.
Jul 01, 2012, 04:40 PM
If it's to be, it's up to me.
subsonic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNJ3
Hey all friends,

Here are some pics for the 3rd colour scheme red/black.
It will be avalible out from the factory in about 10 days.
I quite like this scheme but on my computer it looks pink. Is it?

One thing that I think would really improve the looks is if you could paint the edge of the foam side pieces to avoid the white lines either side of the top of the fuselage. Would this be easy to do? The white lines accentuate the boxy fuselage and it's "supposed" to look rounded. It looks like all the parts are painted before assembly and you'd have to do an extra paint step after, but would it be possible?
Jul 01, 2012, 07:36 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsonic
I quite like this scheme but on my computer it looks pink. Is it?

One thing that I think would really improve the looks is if you could paint the edge of the foam side pieces to avoid the white lines either side of the top of the fuselage. Would this be easy to do? The white lines accentuate the boxy fuselage and it's "supposed" to look rounded. It looks like all the parts are painted before assembly and you'd have to do an extra paint step after, but would it be possible?
The color is red, it may be indicated slightly different on your computer.

The procedures of painting and building are EPP materials need to be painted first, then cut by sharp knives, they are very very difficult to be painted again after cutting. So the "white lines" we see on fuselage are other sides of EPP films.
Jul 01, 2012, 07:56 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by KE Spin
Frank,

Great!! Love the red and black scheme.
Thanks, order yours please.
Jul 02, 2012, 03:38 AM
How many planes is too many?
groovejet's Avatar
I stayed back at bit later at work today, and it's a good thing that I did; the postie had dropped off a parcel for me just moments before I left .

Here are a few initial pics. I did a quick test-fit of the main parts. They went together very nicely. The airfoiled tail surfaces look great. The paintjob looks really nice too .

Oh, and there's an English language manual included in the box.
Jul 02, 2012, 04:00 AM
IMK
IMK
Registered User
Thanks for sharing some pics. Looks great. Can't wait for mine to arrive.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Winner's Model Extra EPP 3D feda 3D Foamies 57 Sep 08, 2014 10:41 PM
New Product EasyTiger Models Ultra Corsair 48in WS Mikey 68 Electric Warbirds 14 May 24, 2012 05:23 PM
New Product Another EPP Yak55m -- Winners Model 49" Yak55m SEPP feda 3D Foamies 7 Jan 06, 2011 10:27 PM
Alert Vendo Radiocraft Extra 330LX 35% *NUEVO PRECIO* cochesalido Mexico 28 Oct 31, 2007 08:51 PM