question about E-OSD II and a G-OSD II - RC Groups
May 28, 2012, 10:31 PM
Discussion

question about E-OSD II and a G-OSD II

I have both E-OSD II and a G-OSD II the the gps end of things dont work very well it always says im 600 plus feet up at all times my question is can i use a different gps with the E-OSD??? if i can will other gps units come with a home arrow or does that get programed threw the E-OSD

Thank for any and all help...
to remove ads between posts
May 29, 2012, 09:49 PM
OK how about this what OSD do you guys recommend that will have the home arrow and distance up and away?
May 29, 2012, 11:00 PM
Hey smitty, check out the CL-OSD thread. Its based on the G-OSD, but is a new firmware that has home arrow, heading, etc. If you dont want to mess with the black magic voodoo that is reprograming a micro controller you could send me your G-OSD/EOSD and Ill flash them with the CL-OSD firmware for you.
May 30, 2012, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaphappysamy
Hey smitty, check out the CL-OSD thread. Its based on the G-OSD, but is a new firmware that has home arrow, heading, etc. If you dont want to mess with the black magic voodoo that is reprograming a micro controller you could send me your G-OSD/EOSD and Ill flash them with the CL-OSD firmware for you.
You would do that
That would be awesome pm me the info and i will ship it out to ya....Awesome...