This thread is privately moderated by Turqui, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 28, 2012, 09:10 AM
Trader Rating: 239
Thread OP
Found

TRITON 2 or TRITON EQ AC/DC CHARGER CYCLER.

Just like the title said, im looking for a deal to buy a triton 2 or triton eq AC/DC wich is a must, will be charging and cycling futaba rx and tx bateries. Please no JUNK, must be in great and acurate working condition.
Paypal ready.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 03, 2012, 10:04 AM
Trader Rating: 4
I have a brand new Triton EQ that I won in a raffle. I tested it out on one of my lipos and it works great. I've already got 3 chargers so I am selling this one to finance a larger power supply. I will be posting an ad for it in the classifieds also. I'll take $80 shipped. Let me know if you're interested. Murray

Quick Reply