Old May 23, 2012, 07:50 PM
Find More Posts by Soar Neck
Question

Parkzone Stryker q Question. May be a general question

So my stryker is now slightly misbehaving. I went through and reset all the trims and rates and it is still acting funny. This might not be a stryker specific condition but here is the problem.
When rolling to the left the plane will nose down and when rolling to the right the plane will nose up. I thought maybe a elevon was out of wack but they look even.
I have a feeling that this is a problem that a lot of people have with different planes. Still new to this so i do not know if it has a name or what the fix is.
Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Old May 24, 2012, 03:00 PM
Find More Posts by Piece
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
Check to make double-sure that both elevons are moving the same amount for any given input.

Also try moving the battery forward about a quarter inch at a time. You could just have your CG set slightly too far back.
Old May 24, 2012, 07:28 PM
Find More Posts by Soar Neck
The battery is in the same spot every time, I will double check the elevons