This thread is privately moderated by Harry H, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 23, 2012, 12:19 AM
Find More Posts by Harry H
Build Log

H9 Piper Pawnee

Not really a build log but have altered from the original ARF. Have had this plane for about a year and a half with over 150 flights on it. This is a great plane if you like scale and would almost call it a trainer. Here are some shots and alterations I have made over time.

Harry

* In flight photos by Kmot
Last edited by Harry H; Jun 28, 2012 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Moved battery
to remove ads between posts
Old May 23, 2012, 07:14 AM
Find More Posts by gionir
The stalling italian
Man I love the pawnee, and yours is splendid. Well done!

Gio
---
my RC blog
Old May 23, 2012, 10:34 AM
Thanks for the nice reply Gio! The Pawnee is certainly a pleasure to have.

Harry
Old May 23, 2012, 03:02 PM
Find More Posts by Kmot
Grumpa Tom
Wow! Nice in-flight photos!
Old May 23, 2012, 03:14 PM
I was wondering when you were going to show up! Yeah, had this great photographer - can't remember his name..

Harry
Old May 23, 2012, 04:43 PM
Find More Posts by Kmot
Grumpa Tom
lol....

How's it goin' Harry?
Old May 23, 2012, 04:57 PM
Too busy with work these days. Have not been out for a fly in a couple of weeks Thinking a lot about my son as he is deploying next Tuesday and it is killing me. How are things with you my friend?

Harry
Old May 23, 2012, 07:13 PM
Find More Posts by Kmot
Grumpa Tom
He'll be alright.

I went thru a load of medical issues recently culminating in hernia surgery. I am feeling better and want to go flying again. But other stuff seems to keep getting in the way.
Old May 23, 2012, 10:33 PM
Glad you're feeling better. I've got a hernia that needs attention too. Thanks for the comment on my son Alex.

Harry
Old Jul 21, 2012, 05:31 AM
Find More Posts by syberslider
Hi there could you tell me please what size robart gear is on your plane 1/5 or 1/4 as i would like to do the same to my pawnee thanks
Old Jul 21, 2012, 05:33 AM
Find More Posts by syberslider
Flag that last question i just saw the 1/4 in the picture you posted thanks.
Old Jul 21, 2012, 11:00 AM
For sure it is the 1/4 scale, you will really like the mod. I dumb thumbed it on a cross wind landing last week and banged it down so hard it pealed the tires partially off and damaged the very tip of the wing. I think had it not been for the LG, I would have snapped it in two. That was the first real damaged in a couple hundred flights -

Harry