This thread is privately moderated by PittSpecial, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 21, 2012, 05:51 PM
Find More Posts by PittSpecial
Right Rudder
Discussion

Pacific Aeromodel Mfg., Tiger Moth 30 Size

Just found up in my Master Walk-In Closet a forgotten and "Rare" Pacific Aeromodel Mfg., Inc. Tiger Moth 30 Size Bi-plane!

Still new in the box and just wondering "what" I should do with it?

I believe it cost me $225 Cash and some Gasoline $$ to travel and get it a few years ago.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

A few pictures:
to remove ads between posts
Old May 26, 2012, 05:47 PM
Find More Posts by Nelapaty
KK4NZS / RP sUAS
Yes same as green rc models tigermoth..
http://www.marionvillemodels.com/rc-...e_5500291.html

its more a .40size than a 30..

updated
ok thanks
Last edited by Nelapaty; May 27, 2012 at 01:34 PM.
Old May 26, 2012, 05:52 PM
Right Rudder
Nelapaty,

I am not to sure about the referenced Discussion Thread as the first post is talking about a 40 inch wing span model.

These are made depending on the distributor's wishes so, you will find differences depending on which distributor and eventual entity that imported them from CHINA.

Sorry, I had forgotten to update this thread as it was Sold and it is on it's way to the buyer.

Thanks for watching!
Carlos
Old Jan 09, 2013, 11:10 PM
Right Rudder
Just uploading new pictures of another model I am trying to sell.