Oct 30, 2012, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABLomas
7 weeks already, still somewhere on way from China (tracking shows that it left China @09.27, but no other records).
Should be v2, but...
Same for me. 8weeks yesterday!!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 30, 2012, 09:21 AM
g0t rabb1t?
Same boat, sank somewhere? :P
Oct 30, 2012, 10:35 AM
Insured ! Opened case at PP
Oct 30, 2012, 10:54 AM
g0t rabb1t?
My boat isn't insured... No PP in this case, so, only hope it will arrive later...
Oct 30, 2012, 12:01 PM
Why do you talk about boat, doesn't the tracking number led you to an airmail shipping ?
Oct 30, 2012, 12:33 PM
g0t rabb1t?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENATOA
Why do you talk about boat, doesn't the tracking number led you to an airmail shipping ?
Dunno, they're different?
For example, RA632816851CN - airmail or slow boat?
Oct 30, 2012, 12:40 PM
Yours:
export total package interoperability the seal sealing of Lithuania Shanghai International

Mine RA504xxxxxxCN
export total package interoperability seal sealing of Romania Shenzhen International
Oct 30, 2012, 01:38 PM
I was waiting from GLB frame for 2months. Its still somewere, but i did opened dispute on PP and got refund. It is crazy waiting for so long. Something is wrong with chinese post.
Oct 30, 2012, 03:48 PM
I opened a case with PP right now. Im dont want to wait anymore!!!!
Think over 8 week whaiting is enough!!!
Oct 30, 2012, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiutaS
I was waiting from GLB frame for 2months. Its still somewere, but i did opened dispute on PP and got refund. It is crazy waiting for so long. Something is wrong with chinese post.
So you say that you opened a PP dispute after 2 months and they still considered it?

Just asking because PP says you must open the dispute no later than 45 days after transaction.

Heard from many people who waited too long so PP didn't consider it anymore and the money was gone... good luck.
Oct 31, 2012, 01:43 AM
Well i see that no one got the upgrade. Maybe the seller could jump in and give us some info?
Oct 31, 2012, 08:54 AM
My frame V2 arrived yesterday.

IŽll assemble today and post some pics tomorrow.
Oct 31, 2012, 09:12 AM
Firstly we are very sorry for the China post delay problem,we understand all of your feelings .This issue is happened for all items around China shipped by China Post last month,some technical reason . From now on, we'll temporarily stop the use of China Post and switch to other Economy Shipping like Swiss Post ,or Standard EMS shipping.
We are urgently pushing the shipping companies to solve this problem ASAP and will provide a solution plan next week for those who haven't got the items yet .
Thanks for your understanding and support.
Oct 31, 2012, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENATOA
What is unclear ?
When you see a multicopter flying hovering stable in a small area, how much % is for you each of the following: the pilot, the FC, the frame, the motors and props ?

I'm very agree with you.and my mini650 leg works fine.

It's my test.
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDUyOTk2OTcy.html

Oct 31, 2012, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~>Miha<~
So you say that you opened a PP dispute after 2 months and they still considered it?

Just asking because PP says you must open the dispute no later than 45 days after transaction.

Heard from many people who waited too long so PP didn't consider it anymore and the money was gone... good luck.
I was waiting for 42 days, than opened dispute. A week later i got no responce from this guys, so asked for money back, as seller was gone. 12 days later got refund.
Looks like this guys here communicating, not as GLB.

Quick Reply