Old May 18, 2012, 11:51 PM
Find More Posts by justkeepingbusy
Mini-HowTo

UFO halloween candy dropper project

I have a working single battery, twin brushless motor / ESC, single stick, throttle set up.
My problem is using a 4 – 6 channel rc aircraft radio and receiver, I want to turn the craft by slowing 1 motor (using resistors); or by adding a ”Joule-Thief” circuit to increase the voltage to 1 motor; or ??????? (something I havent thought of yet).
Any Ideas?
Last edited by justkeepingbusy; May 18, 2012 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Category change - 'HELP'
to remove ads between posts
Old May 19, 2012, 03:38 PM
Find More Posts by PatrickRC
Look for a boat receiver. Some of them have twin motors that vary the speed. A cheap one would be the flying fish rc boat's receiver/esc. The boat doesnt have a rudder but instead varies motor speed.