Old Nov 07, 2001, 12:19 PM
Find More Posts by KAMarks

Palmer Plans

I am considering purchasing a B-25 Mitchell plan set from Palmer Plans. Any comments on the quaility of the plans from Dan. What level of experience is required to build from a typical Palmer plan. Any other plan services you would recommend for a 1/12 scale model?
Thanks
Ken
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 07, 2001, 06:20 PM
Find More Posts by KOMET 44
D.G.B.

plans service

here's a couple,www.donsmithplans.com,www.ziroliplans.com,also Bob Holman has a huge selection of plans. depends on what you looking for.have fun.stefanP

Ghost rider requesting a fly by.........
Old Nov 07, 2001, 11:23 PM
Find More Posts by FANMAN
Always looking UP

Re: Palmer Plans

Quote:
Originally posted by KAMarks
I am considering purchasing a B-25 Mitchell plan set from Palmer Plans. Any comments on the quaility of the plans from Dan. What level of experience is required to build from a typical Palmer plan. Any other plan services you would recommend for a 1/12 scale model?
Thanks
Ken
mrittinger has a B-25 being built and test flown by Slope Nut, and I am almost done with a kit, check the thread, and contact either one of us for details

FANMAN
Old Nov 07, 2001, 11:25 PM
Find More Posts by FANMAN
Always looking UP

Re: plans service

Quote:
Originally posted by KOMET 44
here's a couple,http://www.donsmithplans.com,<a href...s.com,also</a> Bob Holman has a huge selection of plans. depends on what you looking for.have fun.stefanP

Ghost rider requesting a fly by.........
(Drinking coffee) Thats a negative Ghost Rider... the pattern is full
Old Nov 08, 2001, 09:42 AM
Find More Posts by Megowcoupe
Balsa Flies Better!
Ken

If you go with the Palmer plans, let me know what you think. He's done a bunch of stuff like an A-26 or a B-26 that looks real intriguing. I might go to an outfit like Turnkey R/C for kit cutting. I know there are some other cutters who do Palmer's larger stuff- I think you're looking at $300 plus though.

Sam