Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Jun 03, 2012, 06:45 PM
Registered User
jcervantes11's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclick
I also thiink that this thread is all rather blatant advertising.

IMHO, I think that if you want to advertise here on RCG, then you should do what the other companies do, and just pay for an ad.
Well didn't you see that the subject is a build log? Build log and advertisement is different well in my country USA.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jun 08, 2012, 11:05 AM
The Last Question
Entropy76's Avatar
So where's the build then? I do see the advertising but can't seem to find any building...
Jun 09, 2012, 04:13 AM
Registered User
WFLY 93705's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy76
So where's the build then? I do see the advertising but can't seem to find any building...
Soon I'm still waiting on it. It's going to be awesome.
Jun 28, 2012, 01:22 AM
Registered User
Waiting for your test and review, wfly 93705. Hope it will be good as we expect.
Jun 28, 2012, 02:24 AM
Registered User
WFLY 93705's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by super2012
Waiting for your test and review, wfly 93705. Hope it will be good as we expect.
Yes when I test it it's going to be american point of view. Me and jcervantes11 I meant. Give us some room to breath. Be patient guys. I'm going to report them what should change and hopefully have them consider it. Me and jcervantes11 will give you guys info where to buy it when it's availble. Maybe need to be bought from WFLY directly at first we don't know. But maybe. Please guy's trust on WFLY if it is needed to buy directly. I'll put myself behind the heli and product. Me, rcjames from helifreak, jcervantes11. Give us some room there will be bug but without you customer we wont be nothing.That is my job is test, report, and give feedback. So please support us. Once in the market report what need to be improve Okay back to the subject. Just wait guys it will be here soon.
Jul 23, 2012, 10:34 PM
Registered User
WFLY 93705 will test and make a review for the Vortex 5 very soon. if you would like to join the test and review, there is a activity is holding in China, pls you can refer to below:

http://bbs.mx3g.com/thread-219627-1-2.html

There will be 10 pilots to win the Vortex 5 heli for free.
Jul 31, 2012, 07:23 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFLYRC
WFLY 93705 will test and make a review for the Vortex 5 very soon. if you would like to join the test and review, there is a activity is holding in China, pls you can refer to below:

http://bbs.mx3g.com/thread-219627-1-2.html

There will be 10 pilots to win the Vortex 5 heli for free.
I have applied for this, I do hope I can try this helicopter. What we need is the model with fantastic features and affordable price.
Aug 08, 2012, 02:33 AM
Registered User
Helis have been sent to the testers, everything goes well so far. We will wait for the feedback.
Aug 08, 2012, 07:23 PM
KoOl BrEeZe
How long till you figure your 500s hit the market ? I have just recently became a belted Heli fan,( not literally ) So your new design is intriguing.
Aug 09, 2012, 10:10 PM
Registered User
This looks promising.. the heli looks nice.. head parts seems different with the new white links.. hope to see some videos in action....
Aug 10, 2012, 04:01 AM
Registered User
jcervantes11's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuid*Xion
How long till you figure your 500s hit the market ? I have just recently became a belted Heli fan,( not literally ) So your new design is intriguing.
Belt is great in a crash. With torq tube design there is extra parts to worry about in a crash. Can't wait for my brother to receive the beast. Us both will be testing it. Once it arrive testing will began.
Aug 13, 2012, 08:42 AM
Suspended Account

Wfly WFT90SII 9 CHANNEL + RECEIVER & SKYANGEL EDF JETS


Some news to share Lads, Wfly are Pretty cool Radio sets, some here in the UK, They are Selling them at trade prices and are Selling fast ! :

Got 2 last week , great

This is there trade website: www.Directsource4u.co.uk

And you can buy them here on Amazon:

www.amazon.co.uk/shops/A2UWXBZY2BSCRY

Aug 13, 2012, 09:06 PM
Registered User
looks like the radio are really expensive... does this work really good?
Aug 17, 2012, 12:15 AM
Registered User
WFLY 93705's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by soneebee
looks like the radio are really expensive... does this work really good?
Umm yea of course. Dude it's a 400 dollar radio. Very advance way better then Futaba 7c with a lot more feature and ch's. Oh I'm talking about 9ch. All radio are very good and very cheap on price. The price is cheaper for the 9ch under 400. You can even get the 9ch for 200 dollars at some places. Don't worry about our brand. We got you covered with feature and quality. It's the better Chinese quality not the cheap Chinese quality you find like Flysky 9x aka Turnigy 9x! If you want I can send you manuals of what ever radio you're interested. Let me know. We can even sell you directly too.

http://www.wflysz.com/en/product_detail.asp?id=9
Last edited by WFLY 93705; Aug 17, 2012 at 12:23 AM.
Aug 17, 2012, 12:18 AM
Registered User
WFLY 93705's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CXB2671
Some news to share Lads, Wfly are Pretty cool Radio sets, some here in the UK, They are Selling them at trade prices and are Selling fast ! :

Got 2 last week , great

This is there trade website: www.Directsource4u.co.uk

And you can buy them here on Amazon:

www.amazon.co.uk/shops/A2UWXBZY2BSCRY

Yup very good. Wfly sent me heli to test and 9ch radio. Testing begin very soon. Keep you guys posted!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion A2pro Bell429 Scale Helicopter 500 size Bell429PilotTSV Electric Heli Talk 2 May 30, 2012 01:56 AM
Sold HK-T500 CCPM 3D EP 500 size Helicopter Kit moxjett Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 2 Jan 18, 2012 07:31 PM
Sold Valuehobby 500 size helicopter kit ddierking Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 3 Nov 24, 2011 12:12 PM
Discussion Super good deals on Proton ESC for 250, 450, 500 size rc helicopters hobbypartz XHeli 0 Oct 04, 2011 10:31 PM
For Sale TRADE -- I have 4 new spektrum 600 size servos want 4 cheap 500 size. Help? blueindian Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 Sep 10, 2011 09:39 AM