Feb 12, 2013, 11:42 AM
Captain - Team Hoser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho-Jazz
I was unaware that KFC had a "tone down" switch.
I have heard tales that he does indeed have such a switch but you don't want to know where it is!
to remove ads between posts
Feb 12, 2013, 02:10 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Tone down Nothing! This is going to be an epic party
Feb 12, 2013, 04:22 PM
Chillin till SEFF
It will indeed
Feb 12, 2013, 05:41 PM
characters welcome!

Woot!!!

Looks like the LipoSack (WoodWorks Products LLC) gods have made it financially feasible for me to attend this year!!

One thing: I refuse to stay at a hotel by myself and I want to stay at the field cuz as we all know, the really fun stuff happens at night. Right?
I intend to fly into ATL and rent a car to drive down to the field.
Does anyone have room in a camper, trailer or something that I can claim a piece of floor to flop on? My reputation as a contributor is well-established although I do snore a bit. I'll bring ear plugs for the homeowner.

So how about it? Anyone up to putting up with a friendly left-coaster for the week? Shoot me a PM if you are. I'll book air and car at that point.

Please?

mw
Feb 12, 2013, 05:53 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Awesome sauce Wood! I'm sure there will be some place to flop.
Feb 12, 2013, 05:54 PM
The SEFF telescope guy.
Quote:
This should be considered an unconfirmed rumor. I don't believe it in spite of some rumblings that it may be true.
Feb 12, 2013, 07:35 PM
KFC
KFC
Blue Foam Master!!!
Quote:
I can neither confirm nor deny the existence or location of said switch.
Feb 12, 2013, 08:09 PM
Chillin till SEFF
I know where it's at. I won't tell though
Feb 12, 2013, 08:22 PM
KFC
KFC
Blue Foam Master!!!
Found a new 'Team Florida' mascot for this year to replace the turkey now that Alan has asked the SEFF police to ban them.
Feb 13, 2013, 06:32 AM
Blew out my flip flop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Wood
Looks like the LipoSack (WoodWorks Products LLC) gods have made it financially feasible for me to attend this year!!

One thing: I refuse to stay at a hotel by myself and I want to stay at the field cuz as we all know, the really fun stuff happens at night. Right?
Does anyone have room in a camper, trailer or something that I can claim a piece of floor to flop on? My reputation as a contributor is well-established although I do snore a bit. I'll bring ear plugs for the homeowner.

So how about it? Anyone up to putting up with a friendly left-coaster for the week? Shoot me a PM if you are. I'll book air and car at that point.

Please?

mw
Awesome news Mark!! Dont you usually just sleep on a picnic table?
Feb 13, 2013, 09:58 AM
characters welcome!
Well...yeah. I mainly need a place to put my personal gear so it doesn't get wet when I get rained on.

mw
Feb 13, 2013, 12:04 PM
Left, NO your other left!
Mark,
If I make it to SEFF. You are more than welcome to stay with me. I will have either a pop up trailer or an 8x8 tent. I need to see how the money thing goes first. Right now it does not look so good. But we do have a few weeks left.
-Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Wood

Please?

mw
Feb 13, 2013, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KFC
Found a new 'Team Florida' mascot for this year to replace the turkey now that Alan has asked the SEFF police to ban them.
OH BoyÖ.here we go
Feb 13, 2013, 07:30 PM
characters welcome!
Thanks, Andrew!

mw
Feb 13, 2013, 07:55 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
If you need to rough it and do not mind a lil smoke, my tent (10-person) will likely have a spot for another bag.

You can probably snag a sleeping bag at a Wallmart on your drive down for about $20 (FYI they also make for excellent, cheap wingbags)