This thread is privately moderated by Vapor Trails, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 09, 2012, 02:30 PM
Trader Rating: 26
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Thread OP
Sold

EZ Balancer II- Shipped or LPU Atlanta or Delivered to Nall

This is the Cadillac of balancers. There is good reason why you will not find any previous used sales on these balancers- they last a lifetime and owners do not resell them. It is that simple and I think the low number of re-sales speaks volumes about the quality and accuracy of this balancer.

This is the larger version, and can be made even larger with additional accessories.

http://www.ezbalancer.com/id68.html

Mine has only been used with 2 models that weighed 20 lbs to 30 lbs and I do not plan on taking on any more giants for a good while.

$185 shipped CONUS
$170 Local to Atlanta

New, this cost me $230+shipping to Atl

Below is a description from the website, pics will be up tonight.

Southwest Systems All Aluminum EZ Balancer II is made from Aircraft Grade Aluminum. The parts are cut out using high pressure water cutting and CNC machines. They are then deburred to remove any rough edges and to prepare the surface for Anodizing. All the Aluminum parts are Anodized to keep them looking good for a long long time. The EZ Balancer II mounts on an All Aluminum Base.
Limiters on the cradles provide true "Hands Free" balancing !

All hardware is included.
Custom Fit Rubber Guards on the cradles protect your Model.
EZ Balancer II stores flat when not in use. You can hang it on the wall or store it under a cabinet.
Southwest Systems All New All Aluminum EZ Balancer II is even easier to assemble. Plus, the new EZ Balancer II is more versatile. Being 18" between the cradles, it can handle wider fuselages like those unusally wide Gee Bee's or Military Warbirds without modification. Along with that, we have provided additional adjustability to handle very narrow "Profile" fuselages. The new EZ Balancer II is 3" taller to handle most Larger Scale Model Aircraft. But if you have an unusually tall landing gear, we now offer the "Super Size" kit to accomodate them. With the new design of the EZ Balancer II, we now handle most high wing and biplane models in the upright position.
Handles Model Aircraft from 8 lbs. on up to all legal IMAA and AMA weight limits.
Designed for 1/4 scale and larger Model Aircraft.

100% MADE IN AMERICA

PPal or Cash preferred- trades might be considered, but I am not very much interested in taking on more RC gear right now.
Last edited by Vapor Trails; May 09, 2012 at 07:12 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 10, 2012, 03:16 AM
Trader Rating: 39
I'll take it PM you
May 10, 2012, 07:25 AM
Trader Rating: 26
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Thread OP
Sold: Erieqc
Last edited by Vapor Trails; May 10, 2012 at 09:26 PM.

Quick Reply