Old May 09, 2012, 02:33 PM
Find More Posts by rharris
Discussion

Pattern Flying - Atlanta / Marietta Area

Am new into RC and even newer to Pattern. Looking for folks interested in flying Pattern in and around the Atl/Marietta area. If interested in hooking up let me know.

Rick
to remove ads between posts
Old May 12, 2012, 09:59 AM
Find More Posts by Viper Driver
Rick,

I know there are some pattern guys in that area. Try posting in the pattern section on RCU, I see them over there frequently.

Jeff
Old May 19, 2012, 10:59 PM
Find More Posts by rharris
Thanks Jeff, I do it!
Old Aug 04, 2012, 08:52 PM
Find More Posts by Vapor Trails
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Rick,

I am glad I saw this post, you are in luck as Atlanta is a hotbed of RC activity. All of the notable fields are mapped in the first thread in this forum that is dedicated to Atlanta flyers, it is a sticky:

https://www.rcgroups.com/atlanta-area-rc-158/

I typically fly at DFC (weekdays), Stone Mountain (Saturdays), or at the Pecan Patch (on Sundays). I have been flying for years, but have more recently been learning pattern. Come out and join us sometime.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Please kill isis
Old Aug 04, 2012, 08:53 PM
Find More Posts by Vapor Trails
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
I look forward to meeting and flying with you
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Please kill isis