This thread is privately moderated by cptkbowen, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 09, 2012, 01:13 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
For Sale

GS Racing Storm - Buggy

I don't know anything about R/C cars at all.... I apologize up front for my ignorance. With that said: I received this setup as payment for artwork I completed for a friend of a friend. I am told that this is an excellent R/C car.
I have done some basic web searching and can confidently estimate that when purchased new, this package would have been somewhere in the realm of $800 give or take a few bucks. I would like to get what my artwork was worth......about $300.
The package includes everything needed to race this thing right now.
Buggy, clear shell(def needs to be repainted...we could talk about that, lol) 2channel control, two sets of tires(one off road, one street I'm guessing) engine, plug, other extra parts, and tools. You can call or respond with any questions and walk me through how to get you the info you need. I'm always interested in learning something new and you guys seem to need to know a lot to be involved in this stuff. I'm looking to make a deal so please contact me with reasonable offers, etc. Thanks for your time. I'm in south Philly and will arrange local pickup or shipment if applicable. 609.456.2655
Last edited by cptkbowen; May 09, 2012 at 01:16 PM. Reason: forgot info
to remove ads between posts
May 10, 2012, 02:52 AM
Trader Rating: 22
Harold
would you trade for a brushless tc3

Quick Reply