2012 NEAT Fair, Downsville, NY Sept 13-16 - Page 4 - RC Groups
Jul 03, 2012, 06:11 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by aramsdell
"- where is everyone? Sign up ! It makes the pilots want to come because their favorite vendors are there also!
Diane
Lazertoyz"

Come on Diane. You know you are my favorite vendor ! Easy Dan ! After all you were yelling my name out after dark and NO panic in your voice !!!!!

Maybe I'll win that balloon pop thing again HMMMMMM.
If you had signed the credit card slip in the first place she wouldn't have had to!!
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...
to remove ads between posts
Jul 03, 2012, 06:15 AM
Kit Manufacturer
I will have some of my RTF Yaks with me at NEAT and will be staying on site so it should be a lot of fun. I know we've had a ball with them at the IMAA rallies after hours

Jul 03, 2012, 09:16 AM
Allen-
I always tend to root for the underdog, with that said lets move on-----

By the way Coreman - those look awesome! they will proballly sell before Friday if you are there early..
Diane Lazertoyz
Jul 03, 2012, 12:56 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane@lazertoyz
Allen-
I always tend to root for the underdog, with that said lets move on-----

By the way Coreman - those look awesome! they will proballly sell before Friday if you are there early..
Diane Lazertoyz
Hi Diane.

Thanks. They have sold well at the various shows/contests/events. it seems people at field events like NEAT want that instant gratification. We talked last year about laser cutting. I wasn't then but now I am. I don't know if you did end up moving it in house but we should talk again. I'll probably be down wednesday through sunday and have an RV this year so there will be after hours time to chat.
Jul 10, 2012, 01:24 PM
Older than rocks
My gang of retirees at Anns Choice in Warminster, PA are looking forward to our annual visit. Anyone know the vendor that sells the $10 EPP foam chuck gliders? We power them up and use them for trainers. Work great and we want to buy some more.
Thanks
Herman
Jul 10, 2012, 06:15 PM
no more glow models for me!!!!
Diane from lazertoys will have 'em. i love watchin those sponge planes bounce!!!!! lol!!!
Jul 10, 2012, 06:38 PM
Older than rocks
Thanks a lot- that's the one

Herman
Jul 10, 2012, 09:38 PM
no more glow models for me!!!!
see ya there!!
Jul 10, 2012, 10:13 PM
No ! Your other left !
I'm thinkin' one of those Yak 55's should be out here in Maine. Maybe two. How about deliverin' them to me and Wayne?????
Al
Jul 10, 2012, 10:33 PM
Hi folks, I am happy to see so much interest so early. I am very much looking forward to this year's event and hope/intend to bring a couple new planes.

Ray I will bring my African kilt equivalent and I will get up earlier this year! But negliges (Ok I cant spell it right) what is that about?

cw
Jul 11, 2012, 04:51 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by aramsdell
I'm thinkin' one of those Yak 55's should be out here in Maine. Maybe two. How about deliverin' them to me and Wayne?????
Al
We might be able to work something out after I get back from Warbirds over Delaware this weekend. Send me an email offline with colors and such. Might take me a week depending on what sells out this weekend

They can be made into night fliers

Jul 11, 2012, 07:06 AM
RIP Azarr - "Old age is not for sissies"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl'sbones

Ray I will bring my African kilt equivalent and I will get up earlier this year! But negliges (Ok I cant spell it right) what is that about?

cw
LOL, you had to be there. It's too disturbing to discuss here

Azarr
Jul 11, 2012, 07:26 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarr

Azarr
Will you be back this year? How's the arm doing?
Jul 11, 2012, 08:23 AM
Micki and I will be back, once again covering NEAT for Quiet & Electric Flight International, plus Micki hopes to fly one of our Pipers (I just finished a new Cub a two weeks ago) in a Noon Demo.

Had a lot of disasters this year, plus the awful heat on 7 July, so we missed all of the East Coast meets so far this year. Hopefully, we and our new pup (long story, but we lost our dear old beagle just before LeHigh and literally stumbled into being able to adopt a sweet female beagle pup two weeks later.)

Looking forwards to seeing the gang!

CD & Miss Micki
Jul 11, 2012, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarr

Azarr
Carolynn has already picked out what she will wear for the Bathrobe, PJ and Toga fly!