2012 NEAT Fair, Downsville, NY Sept 13-16 - Page 3 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Jun 01, 2012, 09:56 PM
Registered User
SergeyK's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by iflyrc1012
When you say JET.... do you mean an e.d.f? or any model that looks jet like? pusher props?
He means mass EDF launch that we did last year, just like we do at our field. Though I guess pushers will be cool too - the more the merrier
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jun 02, 2012, 03:08 PM
no more glow models for me!!!!
iflyrc1012's Avatar
yeah, that would be kool
Jun 21, 2012, 06:05 PM
Registered User
Diane@lazertoyz's Avatar

VENDORS- where are you?


Just looked at the NEAT vendor page- where is everyone? Sign up ! It makes the pilots want to come because their favorite vendors are there also!
and I noticed people were asking about Keif (which is not happening) I told them to check out NEAT instead and come play!
Diane
Lazertoyz
Jun 21, 2012, 09:09 PM
volare est vivere
ray foley's Avatar
hi there from Toledo

Forewarned, I'll be back. And so will

"THE BATHROBE, KILT, TOGA, KIMONO, AND NEGLIGE FLY IN".

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY MORNINGS OF NEAT WEEK, 7:30 AM.

MAIN FLIGHT LINE AND PARK FLYER FLIGHT LINE.

Be there!

ciao -rjf
Jun 21, 2012, 09:46 PM
Kit Manufacturer
coreman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane@lazertoyz
Just looked at the NEAT vendor page- where is everyone? Sign up ! It makes the pilots want to come because their favorite vendors are there also!
and I noticed people were asking about Keif (which is not happening) I told them to check out NEAT instead and come play!
Diane
Lazertoyz
I'll be back Diane and am staying in an RV on site. Looking forward to some night flying
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...
Jun 22, 2012, 05:40 AM
Head NEAT geek
Tom Hunt's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane@lazertoyz
Just looked at the NEAT vendor page- where is everyone? Sign up ! It makes the pilots want to come because their favorite vendors are there also!
and I noticed people were asking about Keif (which is not happening) I told them to check out NEAT instead and come play!
Diane
Lazertoyz
ya.. the vendors are procrastinating, but the only one so far that has told me they were NOT going to make it is Hi-tec, but Great Planes will be taking there place.
Jun 22, 2012, 05:30 PM
no more glow models for me!!!!
iflyrc1012's Avatar
if i'm wearin my kilt, i'm wearin my sword.....
Jun 23, 2012, 07:42 PM
volare est vivere
ray foley's Avatar
hi there from Toledo

Are swords legal in NY state? Hmmm.

Okay by me, just be careful what you brandish in public. See you at the Neat 2012.

ciao -rjf
Jun 23, 2012, 07:51 PM
no more glow models for me!!!!
iflyrc1012's Avatar
we will way out in the woods!!! i gotta protect my gonads from bears!!! and other meat eatin' predators...lol
Jun 25, 2012, 07:52 AM
Registered User
Petefoss's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane@lazertoyz
Just looked at the NEAT vendor page- where is everyone? Sign up ! It makes the pilots want to come because their favorite vendors are there also!
and I noticed people were asking about Keif (which is not happening) I told them to check out NEAT instead and come play!
Diane
Lazertoyz
So KIEF is dead for 2012?
Jun 26, 2012, 05:30 PM
Registered User
Diane@lazertoyz's Avatar
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1658669 here is a thread on KEIF - I figure they are saying it is done but no one has posted a postive NO...
Diane
Jun 26, 2012, 06:27 PM
Registered User
THESANDMAN's Avatar
is there going to be a for sale post for memeber selling stufff like last year, im hoping to find anothere twin jet .
Jun 26, 2012, 06:52 PM
Kit Manufacturer
coreman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by THESANDMAN
is there going to be a for sale post for memeber selling stufff like last year, im hoping to find anothere twin jet .
Why not start a For Sale/Wanted thread? I am sure others will join in. just feature NEAT in the title so it is obvious where you are talking about when scrolling the forum threads
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...
Jun 26, 2012, 08:02 PM
Head NEAT geek
Tom Hunt's Avatar
As we get closer to the event, they will move all related threads to it's own folder in the special event section. Make sure if you start any new thread it starts "neatfair".

Tom
Jul 02, 2012, 09:41 PM
No ! Your other left !
aramsdell's Avatar
"- where is everyone? Sign up ! It makes the pilots want to come because their favorite vendors are there also!
Diane
Lazertoyz"

Come on Diane. You know you are my favorite vendor ! Easy Dan ! After all you were yelling my name out after dark and NO panic in your voice !!!!!

Maybe I'll win that balloon pop thing again HMMMMMM.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion The "official" starting NEAT Fair thread. Downsville NY, Sept 15-18 Tom Hunt The 2011 NEAT Fair 350 Jun 15, 2012 09:34 AM
Yippee! 2012 FPV AIR RACE NATIONALS - UPDATE 13/SEPT/11 - Pylons and Course Walk Through wac FPV Talk 18 Sep 17, 2011 10:23 PM
Discussion NEAT Fair in NY Tarro Multirotor Drone Talk 3 Sep 13, 2011 02:31 AM
Discussion NEAT Fair 2010, Downsville NY, Sept 17,18,19 Tom Hunt NEAT Fair 301 Sep 23, 2010 12:08 PM
Neat Fair Sept 16, 17, 18....need Some Help. ChuckD RC Flight Events 14 Sep 16, 2009 11:44 PM