May 15, 2012, 06:16 PM
No ! Your other left !
I'm In ! Gonna have some solar power on the little camper this year ! PayPal here I come.
Al
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2012, 06:57 PM
Cool beans!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petefoss
Like moving the voulenteers dinner to Friday so it doesn't conflict with the indoor flying (hint hint to Tom).

Pete
Pete,

Excellent idea - now I can take advantage of Mark's great Saturday night steak dinner

Thanks Tom for making the switch!

Rob
May 15, 2012, 08:16 PM
NEAT NERD & Aviation Addict

Registered!

Registered! Any vendors doing "register early" promotions?

While I loved the Roscoe Dinner Night, I think we can have more fun these days with the crew we've built over the years. I missed last year because of a basement filled with water and a relocation nightmare, but this year I'm going no matter what.

Tom, your wheat beer/s will be on ice waiting for you... and a nice cigar if you'd like.

Happy Landings!
May 15, 2012, 09:06 PM
Head NEAT geek
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by PropellerHeadK
Registered! Any vendors doing "register early" promotions?

While I loved the Roscoe Dinner Night, I think we can have more fun these days with the crew we've built over the years. I missed last year because of a basement filled with water and a relocation nightmare, but this year I'm going no matter what.

Tom, your wheat beer/s will be on ice waiting for you... and a nice cigar if you'd like.

Happy Landings!
hmmmmmm......beer cigar
May 16, 2012, 06:02 AM
MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
Ok, since Tom has started the ball rolling and several of you have PM'd me, I guess its time to open the 2012 RCGroups NEAT Fair badge thread. You can find it here...

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...1#post21627126

Please post your info in the thread, I'm a bit of a PM packrat and generally run out of room there
May 17, 2012, 06:41 AM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
I am signed up.
Tom, I also have another plane to donate to the raffle (maybe two) one is a P-40 and one is a P-39. They have 50 inch wing span and are foam. Can I bring them to Lehigh and you can take it from there. (it would make more room in my camper for my fleet in Sept)
I also, If it is okay with you encourage others to donate to the raffle. I know the vendors can be a little tight when it comes to give aways. (Ican understand that) But hey I have won twice.... NEAT #1, Your Blue Max and last year with the Mulitplex Ultra Funjet I feel it is always nice to give back.
See you in two weeks. (God willing)
Dave
May 17, 2012, 08:38 AM
Head NEAT geek
Thread OP
Hi Dave

Yes, that would be nice. Right now I will be at lehigh only one day. Saturday is preferrable, but I use sunday as a rain day.

Tom
May 17, 2012, 06:26 PM
Registered? Check!
Shirt? Check!
Hat? Check!
Paid? Check...er...Paypal!
Anything else I need for my first NEAT? Got the time off from work and am planning to big my travel trailer. Can't wait!
May 18, 2012, 05:36 AM
Time is the best thing to bring. We got there on Monday afternoon last year and had a great week of flying!
May 31, 2012, 10:21 AM
Head NEAT geek
Thread OP
We're running pretty good on pre-reg pilots, only a handfull behind last year at the same time.

come-on all you procrastinators! You know you're coming! get out to:

www.neatfair.org today!
May 31, 2012, 10:43 AM
MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
Yessir cap'n sir. Mustering the troops to register as we speak.
Say senoir, don't you need a badge to be "head of the scale police?"
May 31, 2012, 11:04 AM
Head NEAT geek
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYC
Yessir cap'n sir. Mustering the troops to register as we speak.
Say senoir, don't you need a badge to be "head of the scale police?"
badges? I don't need no stinkin' badges!
Jun 01, 2012, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
Sorry Rob - I saw the date and was wondering if someone had made a change Yeah, we'll be getting together 7/7 - hope to see you there, or I'll catch you at one of the other upcoming events!

Rob
They only about 80 miles apart right down 78 to 287 to the GSP. I'm a do an early/late, so no Jersey people going home before 1! I got at least one big yellow one that you all will enjoy, it will almost keep up with Jet Jack's little Mig. Hold the mass jet launch back until I get there!
RE
Jun 01, 2012, 06:48 PM
no more glow models for me!!!!
When you say JET.... do you mean an e.d.f? or any model that looks jet like? pusher props?
Jun 01, 2012, 08:16 PM
Veni Vidi Volavi
Registered myself and my buddy Ron for this years NEAT. Have not missed one yet including Ivan in 2004.

Dr E on your list of E events don't forget the Loudoun County Aeromodelers 13th Annual E Flyin on July 28. Not that far from the Sizzle!!

Brian Allen

Veni Vidi Volavi

I came I saw I flew

Quick Reply