Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 02, 2012, 07:07 PM
Hey guys it's Dan (stole Dianes ID) there getting BIGGER . I just ordered some Fenix 180's !! Cant wait till I set one up, should have them at HEF .

BTW I got some Great video of a guy flying a 150 in the last hours of Neat .. who was flying a Black and Blue one sunday afternoon. I will put the video up on our you tube channel

Dan
to remove ads between posts
Oct 02, 2012, 07:39 PM
When pigs fly rc
Cool a new fenix 180 !
Oct 02, 2012, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt View Post
yes, rather quick. He usually does not get me my "comp" copy until after turkey day.
I just got the email that mine shipped - should be reminiscing this weekend

Looking forward to NEAT '13 (hopefully Tom and the rest of the SEFLI guys will be rested up by then)!

Rob
Oct 07, 2012, 04:40 PM
Hey Alan,

You need to check out the NEAT video. Scott got some nice shots of your Buick

Rob
Oct 07, 2012, 04:55 PM
Hi Rob,

Did both Mr. Incredible and my indoor DRI make the video?

Pete
Oct 07, 2012, 04:58 PM
Hey Pete,

Yes, they both did.

Rob
Oct 08, 2012, 05:57 AM
Cool I guess I better order a copy.
Oct 09, 2012, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob View Post
Hey Alan,

You need to check out the NEAT video. Scott got some nice shots of your Buick

Rob
Thats funny - because he came to me and said "I got some great shots of your Wagon that I'll try and get into the video ..."

I replied "Thats GREAT because my airplanes OR my flying will never get me in !!!"

Thanks for the heads up Rob ... the SportWagon got more props at the Neat Fair than it did at the Buick Nationals

Oct 12, 2012, 06:06 AM
Flutter-Bys are fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan W View Post
Thats funny - because he came to me and said "I got some great shots of your Wagon that I'll try and get into the video ..."

I replied "Thats GREAT because my airplanes OR my flying will never get me in !!!"

Thanks for the heads up Rob ... the SportWagon got more props at the Neat Fair than it did at the Buick Nationals

What a great ride!!!! You got a classic in many ways.

Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Oct 12, 2012, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane@lazertoyz View Post
Lazertoyz will be there we hope, possibly even early- slight kink in the works though, my cancer came back (3 places this time lungs, liver, bones) and they say that they cannot get rid of it completely this time- the docs are trying to find a way to control it and if so we will be there! So send good thought my way- we don't want to miss NEAT fair 2013
Diane,

I and my church are praying for you. It was a pleasure to meet you at NEAT you were smiling and so upbeat when I bought the last 57 inch Fenix. Because you were coughing I gave you a candy not knowing of your illness. I am a stage 4 Gastric Lymphoma patient myself since 2005 and have had a total reemission so far. May God bless you.

Ron
Oct 17, 2012, 06:45 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Does anyone know what issues of the magazines will contain NEAT Fair 2012 coverage? hard to believe it was just a month ago
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham
Jan 01, 2013, 07:45 PM

Woodworth Bee

Hey I like the Bee biplane from Mr Woodworth, can someone help me find the plans? I would love to build this.

Thank you