May 08, 2012, 11:56 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Groupbuy for YS-X6 system

Gents,

there's a new multirotor FC called YS-X6. Here's the discussion thread about this new system.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1649145

I'm willing to organize group buy for this FC for us in Australia.

I started this thread to see if there's any interest for doing group buy for the basic kit. The advantage of having a group buy is slightly lower price for the basic kit, which retails at USD 1100.

There's two people already committed so far for the group buy. I'll wait for a week or so before purchase it directly to the factory. So if you live in Australia and you're interested for the group buy please post in this thread and send me a PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 09, 2012, 11:05 PM
Suspended Account
Excellent stuff Fajar. Hope some of us Aussies get on board.
May 10, 2012, 09:14 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicwilke
Excellent stuff Fajar. Hope some of us Aussies get on board.
+1 nic
May 11, 2012, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fajar
Gents,

there's a new multirotor FC called YS-X6. Here's the discussion thread about this new system.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1649145

I'm willing to organize group buy for this FC for us in Australia.

I started this thread to see if there's any interest for doing group buy for the basic kit. The advantage of having a group buy is slightly lower price for the basic kit, which retails at USD 1100.

There's two people already committed so far for the group buy. I'll wait for a week or so before purchase it directly to the factory. So if you live in Australia and you're interested for the group buy please post in this thread and send me a PM.
I would be interested in your group buy, I currently use DJI WKM but this looks very interesting
Cheers Glenn
May 11, 2012, 07:14 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn carter
I would be interested in your group buy, I currently use DJI WKM but this looks very interesting
Cheers Glenn
PM Fajar your details. I think we need about 5 or so.
May 12, 2012, 09:35 AM
Count me in!

Thanks boss
May 12, 2012, 06:04 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar2465
Count me in!

Thanks boss
You're in. Will follow up soon.
May 13, 2012, 06:21 PM
Closed Account
still good to jump in on the buy?
May 13, 2012, 08:14 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by manvsuav
still good to jump in on the buy?
yeah mate. You can send me a PM if you're interested.
May 13, 2012, 09:33 PM
I am also interested but want to wait a little to see some more user reviews and also how this restriction crap is goin to pan out.

I will probably be keen in a couple weeks time. If u can pm me before you go ahead with the purchase I'll confirm on the spot if I'm in or not.
May 13, 2012, 10:11 PM
Thread OP
thats a fair comment. To make it fair to anyone who's interested, please be advised that you're buying a new system just like when WKM was launched last year.

So if you're not sure about buying it or have some doubts about its performance and features I strongly suggest to hold off your purchase.

I dont want to be blamed for trying to organise this and it turns out in later time that your multicopter does not fly as good as it should. So please join or leave the groupbuy at your own risk guys.

So far there's only one person who has sent payment to me. As I am aiming to get the kits by the weekend, I will close the group buy tomorrow night whether or not we reach the critical mass needed for the slightly lower price.
May 14, 2012, 12:07 AM
Thread OP
The guys who said they're in are in! Payment received from two gents. I'll be closing the group buy tomorrow so hopefully we can fly our new gear on the weekend!
May 14, 2012, 04:55 AM
www.chargedrc.com.au
Hey fajar, could you send me a PM please so I can reply? For some reason I don't get the option to PM you.
May 14, 2012, 04:59 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdis
Hey fajar, could you send me a PM please so I can reply? For some reason I don't get the option to PM you.
pm sent
May 15, 2012, 04:35 AM
Thread OP
Thanks to everyone who joins the group buy. Thread is closed. We'll get the kits real soon .

Quick Reply