Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Jun 18, 2012, 11:19 PM
tc3wins is offline
Find More Posts by tc3wins
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
I got hold of him all good. Thanks.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 19, 2012, 01:27 AM
jdreitman is offline
Find More Posts by jdreitman
Registered User
Nope, haven't had any problems. He's been very responsive for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins View Post
has anyone else been having trouble getting ahold of gothelirc. I sent a few e-mails and tried calling but nothing.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 07:49 AM
multirotortech is offline
Find More Posts by multirotortech
Registered User
New firmware and GCS apps are available for download, here they are .
Old Jun 19, 2012, 07:56 AM
KariY is offline
Find More Posts by KariY
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by multirotortech View Post
New firmware and GCS apps are available for download, here they are .
Thanks, which iPhone GCS or iOS GCS is new?

Edit: Found it, it was all in firmware upgrade package.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 08:01 AM
jdreitman is offline
Find More Posts by jdreitman
Registered User
Any idea what the new firmware and GCS software updates address?

Quote:
Originally Posted by multirotortech View Post
New firmware and GCS apps are available for download, here they are .
Old Jun 19, 2012, 08:08 AM
multirotortech is offline
Find More Posts by multirotortech
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdreitman View Post
Any idea what the new firmware and GCS software updates address?
The GCS addresses the issue in which user finds it difficult to fill in the appropriate value for magnetic declination.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 09:13 AM
KariY is offline
Find More Posts by KariY
Registered User
Any ideas what to adjust to get rid of toilet bowl? Otherwise it's getting smoother and smoother all the time, really like this system so far.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 09:44 AM
TNTJET is offline
Find More Posts by TNTJET
Wish i was a flight pack
TNTJET's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by KariY View Post
Any ideas what to adjust to get rid of toilet bowl? Otherwise it's getting smoother and smoother all the time, really like this system so far.
magnetic declination
Old Jun 19, 2012, 09:58 AM
KariY is offline
Find More Posts by KariY
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTJET View Post
magnetic declination
Should be correct, as magnetic declination here is 7˚ 52 EAST positive, i have tried to set 7.8, 7 and 8 but no difference. Have i misunderstood something about values? I live in Helsinki Finland.

Kari
Old Jun 19, 2012, 10:26 AM
GotHeliRC is offline
Find More Posts by GotHeliRC
http://gothelirc.com/
GotHeliRC's Avatar
Guys,

Here's is OUR firmware/updates to remove the speed/altitude limitation. So please use this to upgrade your firmware. Apply to those who have purchase the unit from GotHeliRC.

http://gothelirc.com/ys/ysx6mainpage.html
Site Sponsor
Old Jun 19, 2012, 11:02 AM
fajar is offline
Find More Posts by fajar
Registered User
fajar's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by KariY View Post
Should be correct, as magnetic declination here is 7˚ 52 EAST positive, i have tried to set 7.8, 7 and 8 but no difference. Have i misunderstood something about values? I live in Helsinki Finland.

Kari
Input negative value, -8.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 01:19 PM
Reginak is offline
Find More Posts by Reginak
Registered User
Reginak's Avatar
Hi, just saw that two vendors (multirotortech and gothelirc) are offering two different firmwares? Is that right? I got my unit from gothelirc but I want to be able to use my real magnetic declination (20.73) but when I use the .73 the system crashes. Does GOTheliRC firmware addresses this too? Or one firmware fixes the speed and other fixes the magnetic declination numbers?

Did I understand it right? Why is that?
Old Jun 19, 2012, 01:29 PM
KariY is offline
Find More Posts by KariY
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by fajar View Post
Input negative value, -8.
Thanks, looks like it helped. Still some TB but other direction. I'll try later again with this.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 03:08 PM
robone is offline
Find More Posts by robone
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reginak View Post
Hi, just saw that two vendors (multirotortech and gothelirc) are offering two different firmwares? Is that right? I got my unit from gothelirc but I want to be able to use my real magnetic declination (20.73) but when I use the .73 the system crashes. Does GOTheliRC firmware addresses this too? Or one firmware fixes the speed and other fixes the magnetic declination numbers?

Did I understand it right? Why is that?
As a distributor in South Africa I have asked ZeroUAV what they are playing at. I am sure the other vendors in France and Spain and elsewhere have the same questions. How can you have 2 or more sets of firmware's and GCS's.

They can do what they have done if they limit the sales of equipment by one Vendor to one region, but this has not happened, with you being a prime example.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 03:19 PM
Reginak is offline
Find More Posts by Reginak
Registered User
Reginak's Avatar
Robone,

Yep, but they're not giving different features per vendor, it is a different firmware FIX per vendor. At least it looks like it.

And on another question since you're in contact with ZeroUAV, why can't we have the complete info of what each gain does. Its has been a month and we don't have a list of all the gains only some...


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion YS-X6 testing GotHeliRC Multirotor Talk 1200 Aug 08, 2013 10:23 AM
New Product Test video of YS-X6 Autopilot system pzhang Multirotor Talk 141 Jun 07, 2012 07:50 AM
Discussion New UAV System from Zero UAV alishanmao UAV - Unmanned Aerial Vehicles 2 Apr 19, 2012 10:02 AM
New Product YS-X6:A coming new king in the multi rotor heli world yiny0730 Multirotor Talk 13 Mar 29, 2012 12:28 AM