May 08, 2012, 04:12 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

I'm looking for PW foils

I'm hoping to build a small wing for SAL or mild bungee launch ( I have a shoulder beginning to act up and SAL makes it worse).
I'm looking for coordinate files for Peter Wicks PW series. Ive found a few but they are in PDF format and other than typing all the #s for Profili I don't see how to use them. Can anyone send me coordinate files I can use in Profili 2, or a link, they don't seem to be in the big university databases I've tried and the few links to .dat or .pro files I found are dead. Thanks, Alex
to remove ads between posts
May 08, 2012, 05:37 PM
solastagia
Some of them were published on RCGroups by Peter which you should be able to copy and paste into a txt file:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=387891

I've attached a txt file of the PW1211 which wasn't there. If you just change the file extension to .dat, it should work as a dat file.

I can convert a pdf to a dat file without too much problem if you have a pdf of another one you want.

Kevin
May 08, 2012, 07:11 PM
Thread OP

Thank you Kevin

Those were just what I was looking for, don't know why the search engine didn't work. Maybe they were in a few pages of the results. Anyway thanks again!
Regards Alex

Quick Reply