May 05, 2012, 01:44 PM
Southern Pride
Quote:
The absolute easiest -most foolproof for the DX6i, is to buy from some battery source - the Eneloop charger and 4-or-8 cells AA size
Very tyrue and I have used and recomended Eneloops for Transmitters for years. The current ones in my DX7 Trans. are now 3 years old and still doing great.

The OP however was asking about receiver battery a new one he purchased and from his post it was never formed / slow charged. He like most was trying to do a 1/2C or so peak charge.

Quote:
Hi. I'm fairly new to the world of rc planes. I've had good luck with lipo batteries. I just purchased a Nimh battery and I seem to be having issues with it holding a charge.

I am trying to set up a receiver with two servos. I bought a new Elite 1500 mah Nimh 2/3A battery. When I plug the battery into the receiver and bind the receiver I can get about 30 seconds of operation from the servos before the servos stop moving.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 29, 2012, 11:00 PM

X1 charger/discharger. Crap or not?

I have an X1 Hitec charger/discharger and the manual don't tell you how to do CRAP! It tells you what it all will do, It don't tell you how to do anything! The motor makes noise. I bought one and all it did is make noise and no mater what you did, all you could get is 199 Mil, (Charging or dis charging) Hitec said to return it. So I did. At first it work OK, 'working it like my Triton', Now this one is doing the same thing! Are theses a piece of crap or am I doing something wrong? Like I said, The manual don't tell how to do anything, Just what it will do! SOME ONE, PLEASE HELP!!
Last edited by Slamn Sammy; Oct 29, 2012 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Misspelling! DEE,DEE,DEE,DA!

Quick Reply