Where do you find these extensions? - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
May 04, 2012, 02:02 PM
Registered User

Where do you find these extensions?

Have a VC-450 and want to lower my tab plate bit below the bird. I've seen these plastic extensions, but don't know what they are called and where to find them. Here's a pic. Any ideas?

Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
May 04, 2012, 02:05 PM
Registered User
Here's another pic

May 04, 2012, 02:08 PM
Registered User
Forget it ....I found it
May 04, 2012, 07:50 PM
wellington53's Avatar
They are generally called ''standoffs''
Hardware stores usually stock them.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question Where do you get your trim designs and how do you test them? dedStik The Builders Workshop 16 Mar 15, 2012 04:32 PM
Discussion where do you find batteries for cheap? electricrc68 Micro Ready-to-Fly 44 Feb 05, 2012 09:25 PM
Discussion where can I find these propellers? huskerwr38 Multirotor Drone Talk 15 Jan 24, 2012 02:59 AM
Question Where do you find out what F3X flying is all about? Mr. Wiz Multi Task F3X 3 Dec 12, 2011 08:57 PM
Discussion Where can i find one of these that can handle good weight krth8 Multirotor Drone Talk 20 Sep 26, 2011 04:00 AM