May 03, 2012, 06:48 AM
TES
TES
Tom Erik
Video

Airshow - 50% Scale Pitts Challenger

This film of the 50% Scale Pitts Challenger was shot during Gullknapp Modellflyklubb`s (www.gmfk.net) annual Fly-in 1. of May 2012. This is a my local club located sounth in Norway. Thanks to Jan and Johannes for nice camera-work!

The actual airplane celebrates 6 years this spring! It is also 6 years since I had a tragical engine failure resoulting in a hard crash-landing with broken fuselage and some limited self-confidence. The plane was repaired and today it is just as brilliant and still an awesome performer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7fPfdJB_LUw
to remove ads between posts
May 03, 2012, 09:32 AM
Fantastic video , BETTER than a full size air show

One of the reasons that it's better is because there is not some guy talking non stop on a loud speaker

Beautiful plane flown really well , thanks for shareing the joy .
May 05, 2012, 05:04 PM
TES
TES
Tom Erik
Some pictures from the same day:

Click to see all of them!
May 08, 2012, 03:03 PM
Interesting to come accross this thread.
I was just at the Planes of Fame airshow in Chino, California, USA this last weekend and whatched the Oracle Challenge Do some manuvers I didn't know possible like a wing axile loop and a real hover...............
May 27, 2012, 04:02 AM

3-d

awesome plane and good job flying it.
Jul 06, 2012, 08:12 AM
GOOD BOY!
Beautiful airplane.