Jul 18, 2012, 12:50 PM
Twisted Do Nut!
Oh hone1er...oh hone1er...can you hear it. The Pitts is calling you. Buy me hone1er buy me...

Good thing I don't work for TH somehow all the orders would end up at my place. A plane for everyday of the week, yeah that's the ticket.

All this talk about the gens ace being different I better check my last order. Still boxed up.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 18, 2012, 12:57 PM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
Quote:
Originally Posted by hone1er View Post
.....I still haven't killed my extra slick enough to retire it and move the guts to a pitts, i'm almost ready to give up and just get the pitts anyways. Nice to have both.
Precisely where I am.

(Except I'm agonizing about whether to get the Pitts, the new RCF Sbach, or the *soon* available new Telink mystery plane.......)

Dave

Jul 18, 2012, 12:58 PM
Extremely Twisted
LOL

As if that's all we've got up our sleeves
Jul 18, 2012, 01:06 PM
Suspended Account
Oh? I hope there is a 32" extra coming soon that would be sweet
Jul 18, 2012, 01:10 PM
Twisted Do Nut!
Oh come on give my wallet a break will ya.

I just checked my new batch of 2s and 3s. The 3s are the same as the last batch I got. The 2s seem the same except when I put em on the scale. 4 grams heavier so something must have changed. Hmm going keep an eye on these for a bit.
Jul 18, 2012, 05:36 PM
Don't give in to gravity
Did someone say 48 3/4" EPP! https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1694231
Last edited by Gravitycheat; Jul 19, 2012 at 04:26 PM.
Jul 18, 2012, 11:50 PM
I finished my Pitts about an hour ago. It took me ALL day long. Maybe I'm a slow builder. I've built tons of planes so this isn't my first rodeo. But..... I am a slow builder. Batteries are charging.... maiden in the AM if the winds stays down. I'm excited!
Jul 19, 2012, 03:50 AM
RIP Azarr - "Old age is not for sissies"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitycheat View Post
Sometimes I just hate this hobby addiction.

Azarr
Jul 19, 2012, 05:40 AM
Don't give in to gravity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarr View Post
Sometimes I just hate this hobby addiction.

Azarr
I used to hate it until i started to embrace it. Much easier now
Jul 19, 2012, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsam View Post
Precisely where I am.

(Except I'm agonizing about whether to get the Pitts, the new RCF Sbach, or the *soon* available new Telink mystery plane.......)

Dave

What w/s plane is the Telink supposed to be?
Jul 19, 2012, 07:47 AM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLAV8R View Post
What w/s plane is the Telink supposed to be?
So far, this is all I know..........

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1600861

Dave
Jul 19, 2012, 11:53 AM
I'm thinking of getting the twisted hobbies dsm2 reciever. What are the reports on this reciever? Reliable? brownouts? Just wondering if I should get it or buy a spektrum brand micro reciever. The price is so tempting. Just thought I'd ask. Thanks.
Jul 19, 2012, 12:15 PM
Addicted
Quote:
Originally Posted by tho98027 View Post
I'm thinking of getting the twisted hobbies dsm2 reciever. What are the reports on this reciever? Reliable? brownouts? Just wondering if I should get it or buy a spektrum brand micro reciever. The price is so tempting. Just thought I'd ask. Thanks.
I have one in my Crack Yak. I have had absolutely no problems with it. Bind it and go.
Jul 19, 2012, 12:18 PM
Team Twisted!
Quote:
I have several (5 or so) of the orange receivers in service from Twisted Hobbys... have not had any issues with any of them.
cdee
Jul 19, 2012, 12:33 PM
Fly Low!!!! No Sked.
Quote:
I would say do it!
I have the TH DSM Rx in my Pitts and love it! So far NO issues. I started out with the Crack Gold with the Rx in question and then bought one for my Pitts. I Trust it enough where its in My 44" Extra Slick at the moment, and will by all meens install that same Rx into my 48" Sbach.
Last edited by AirHermit; Jul 19, 2012 at 01:11 PM.