Nov 06, 2001, 05:25 PM
Thread OP

any info on REALLY small foamies? KP00 engined-30g or less?

interested in really small foamies under 30G, powered by 4:1 geared KP00 (kenway).Anybody done capacitor power gliders,etc?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 06, 2001, 05:45 PM
Flying Saucer Mechanic

small foamies

Hi,

This site has some of the smallest lightest R/C and IR/C planes I have ever seen anywhere http://www.aeronutz.free-online.co.uk/

Steff
Nov 24, 2001, 12:34 AM
Tee Sqaured
Sorry no pic here

in one of the R.C back yard flyer magazens they show a humming bird size plane(10 grams!) :
Nov 24, 2001, 07:46 AM
AMA 697691 / FAA 13675
Another good source for micro flight information is an on-line magazine called RC microFLIGHT.

There are free plans available but you can also subscribe to the magazine both on-line and hardcopy. Their Discussion Board is specialized for R/C micro flight and free flight.

Here on the E-Zone, the "SlowFlyers" forum also has frequent threads dealing with micro flight projects.

Good luck!
Jun 18, 2009, 05:11 AM
Natasha I have several plans for KP100 powered models, these are combined storage and power units.......... Pm me an E mail and I willl send you the build articles and a technical article ............ They are all balsa and larger than that even as singles.
You decied if and what is of interest.
Jun 18, 2009, 05:47 AM
Wakka Wakka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboatflyingshp
Natasha I have several plans for KP100 ....SNIP
Dude! you're replying to a post from 2001..... Eight years ago.....
Natasha hasn't even been into these forums since Nov 2001...

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)
Jun 18, 2009, 05:04 PM
Ah well it looks like I wasnt awake this AM... need to keep taking the tablets..LOL

Just saw it was near the top of the pile Fozzy offer stands to whoever is interested.

Quick Reply