Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Old May 01, 2012, 06:44 PM
fh64_lucky is offline
Find More Posts by fh64_lucky
Ginger or MaryAnn ??
fh64_lucky's Avatar
Rant

Email from Castle


So they reply and say my 160HV ESC is ready,but I owe them 50.00!!This was a brand new Controller that failed the 2nd time I powered it up,did not even get over half throttle when it died...Is there a contact of a person to get a hold of there?It was in new condition,no burn damage/crash damage(never left the ground)no over amp damage ect...For a controller to be 1 week old,I did not expect to have to shell out another 50.00 bucks on it.....
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old May 01, 2012, 07:08 PM
RC Man is offline
Find More Posts by RC Man
A man with too many toys
Call sales and they will make it right. I saw another post from someone that had the same thing happen. When they called they found that it was a mistake made by one of their new hires.
Old May 02, 2012, 11:57 AM
fh64_lucky is offline
Find More Posts by fh64_lucky
Ginger or MaryAnn ??
fh64_lucky's Avatar
You were correct!They said they will be shipping me one as soon as they have them in stock....I guess thats ok,wonder why they just dont ship mine back if they fixed it though...
Old May 03, 2012, 01:57 PM
yellowbird2800 is offline
Find More Posts by yellowbird2800
Registered User
Did they say when the 160 would back in stock? I need to send in my slightly cooked 160.
Old May 03, 2012, 04:42 PM
fh64_lucky is offline
Find More Posts by fh64_lucky
Ginger or MaryAnn ??
fh64_lucky's Avatar
No,I can understand the issue though,It does look like they are trying to take care of the situation,its just a rather large one it seems....
Old May 06, 2012, 03:52 AM
SteveT. is online now
Find More Posts by SteveT.
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fh64_lucky View Post
You were correct!They said they will be shipping me one as soon as they have them in stock....I guess thats ok,wonder why they just dont ship mine back if they fixed it though...
Probably too toasted....

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old May 06, 2012, 03:22 PM
fh64_lucky is offline
Find More Posts by fh64_lucky
Ginger or MaryAnn ??
fh64_lucky's Avatar
OHHHHH Sheesh!!!!!!!!
I was looking at my emails,and clicked on the invoice from Castle agia.
It appears my CRT monitor is not as clear or my eyes may be going a little!
There was no charge for repairs, it says I owe $0.00 Now on my screen,you cannot really see the line through dollar sign,it looks more like a curvy 5.I blew it up to 150% and its more apparent,still no line but a small mark above and below dollar sign.It might be the font they use for form,either way it fooled me! I emailed them back and explained this.So, it looks like Castle DOES take care of customers as most have said, rather glad I re looked at the invoice...my bad!
Old May 06, 2012, 03:25 PM
SteveT. is online now
Find More Posts by SteveT.
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fh64_lucky View Post
OHHHHH Sheesh!!!!!!!!
I was looking at my emails,and clicked on the invoice from Castle agia.
It appears my CRT monitor is not as clear or my eyes may be going a little!
There was no charge for repairs, it says I owe $0.00 Now on my screen,you cannot really see the line through dollar sign,it looks more like a curvy 5.I blew it up to 150% and its more apparent,still no line but a small mark above and below dollar sign.It might be the font they use for form,either way it fooled me! I emailed them back and explained this.So, it looks like Castle DOES take care of customers as most have said, rather glad I re looked at the invoice...my bad!
These kind of things happen...at least you were "man enough" to post it here, and I am sure Castle appreciates it....

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old May 06, 2012, 04:03 PM
fh64_lucky is offline
Find More Posts by fh64_lucky
Ginger or MaryAnn ??
fh64_lucky's Avatar
Well, I try and do the right thing....I am far from perfect!When I type the $ here, i can tell what it is,I tried to copy my invoice to here to show what it looks like,it changed it to what mine look like,so maybee it is a font thing...
Old May 06, 2012, 04:11 PM
SteveT. is online now
Find More Posts by SteveT.
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fh64_lucky View Post
Well, I try and do the right thing....I am far from perfect!When I type the $ here, i can tell what it is,I tried to copy my invoice to here to show what it looks like,it changed it to what mine look like,so maybee it is a font thing...
Probably...

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question Castle does not respond to Email questions? fh64_lucky Castle Creations 1 Apr 29, 2012 04:16 PM
Sold Castle Ice2 HV 160 - New from Castle djmoose Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W) 2 Apr 17, 2012 08:02 PM
Discussion 2 days, 2 shipped notices from Nitro Planes email regarding a BPHobbies order in 2006 rampman Nitro Planes 3 Dec 19, 2011 03:09 PM
Discussion Peter Rake's email hijacked do not open a no subject email from him mistairjoe Scale Kit/Scratch Built 23 Apr 24, 2011 12:03 PM