מישהו נכנס לפה ?

סתם רציתי לראות אם מישהו מציץ כאן לפעמים
to remove ads between posts
May 03, 2012, 12:58 AM
Depron Panda
מדי פעם....
May 03, 2012, 09:32 AM
The original Flying Pigs Sqd.
I check it about once a week. Sometimes people post here before they come on holiday here. I then go all out to give them my mobile number, places to go, etc, and then never hear from them again...
Or they post here to satisfy their antisemitic urges, which gets them banned pretty quick...
May 09, 2012, 09:32 AM
Is there any hobby shops in Jerusalem? Lee
May 09, 2012, 01:14 PM
Anything in particular you are looking for?
May 09, 2012, 02:40 PM
http://myhobby.co.il/
May 10, 2012, 11:11 PM
Would like to move there. Wondering if there is a good shop?
May 11, 2012, 09:30 AM
What do you fly?
Jun 07, 2012, 09:28 AM

Moving

At the risk of hijacking this thread, I want to seek some input. I am planning to move to Israel in a few years. I fly mostly nitro warbirds. I doubt that I will try to ship any models. Just wanted to get some input as to what is worth trying to bring with the high cost of shipping versus just replacing items. It would be great to bring the models I have spent so much time on, but I can't imagine the cost of crating and shipping, tools also I have alot they are all 110 volt and Israel is 220 so I guess there is no point. Any advice is appreciated. Also are there requirments to fly as in the US you pretty much need ama, and a good club so you have cool people to fly with.

Thanks in advance,

Dave
Jun 07, 2012, 10:11 AM
PM me.
Nov 07, 2012, 02:54 PM
FPV! and nothing else matters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ce550
At the risk of hijacking this thread, I want to seek some input. I am planning to move to Israel in a few years. I fly mostly nitro warbirds. I doubt that I will try to ship any models. Just wanted to get some input as to what is worth trying to bring with the high cost of shipping versus just replacing items. It would be great to bring the models I have spent so much time on, but I can't imagine the cost of crating and shipping, tools also I have alot they are all 110 volt and Israel is 220 so I guess there is no point. Any advice is appreciated. Also are there requirments to fly as in the US you pretty much need ama, and a good club so you have cool people to fly with.

Thanks in advance,

Dave
for the tools you can use a power transformator from 220 to 110 ..

About the rules .. well. You don't have yo be a club member. You can just go to the place where dudes are flying models near your home and go along..

You can just ask where it is ..
Feb 20, 2013, 09:26 AM
Thanks, I did not think of a converter.
May 04, 2013, 10:45 AM
I will be coming out for a visit this June. I will be staying in Tel Aviv for a few days and then traveling around. Any cool hobby shops or flying fields anyone can recommend. I would love to see some rc stuff!

Regards,

Dave
May 04, 2013, 01:46 PM
What are you interested in? Glow, electric, gliders, slope, helicopters?
May 06, 2013, 01:16 PM
Glow mostly, but I like all things RC!