Wow!!! Gmp cricket new in the box!! - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by lovetoflyjets, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 30, 2012, 09:05 PM
Trader Rating: 53
Sold

Wow!!! Gmp cricket new in the box!!

What a super rare find!! Own a piece of RC Helicopter History. For sale is a Brand new in the box GMP Cricket. Never touched from the factory. 100% complete. This would make a great blast from the past at your flying field. With todays electronics it will fly very nice. Spare parts are always on Ebay and RC groups. I have seen them converted to electric also. Come with a new muffler for free. I am asking $250.00 with free shipping to the lower 48 states. PayPal only please. Any questions just ask. Thanks for looking.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 30, 2012, 09:10 PM
Trader Rating: 21
Very cool...
Apr 30, 2012, 09:34 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Hope to get out of life alive
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoflyjets

What a super rare find!!

With todays electronics it will fly very nice.
Yes a rare find and I doubt it would fly very nice even with today's electronics. Mine flew like crap..... I know it couldn't be the pilot Maybe I just had a bad one?????
Apr 30, 2012, 09:45 PM
Trader Rating: 53
Set up right they fly very good and with the new gyros today not the old mecanical ones back in the 80's. I learnd to fly helis back then on one.
May 01, 2012, 08:35 AM
R_G
Trader Rating: 8
R_G
UFO Driver
PM sent.