Apr 30, 2012, 11:32 AM
ladybird, miniCP, msrx, 4F180
If she is willing to leave you over RC then shes not the one for you. Silly women.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 30, 2012, 01:15 PM
RC4Life not just 4 xmas
I'm lucky, my wifes fit, accepts my hobby, comes with me to film my flights, has tried to fly on phoenix, drinks lager, shorts & alcopops, hates chic flics & loves films like SAW & loves to come fishing with me & she doesn't kick me out of bed for farting either. Yep i'm lucky.
Apr 30, 2012, 02:01 PM
Cranky old fart
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4ddy
I'm lucky, my wifes fit, accepts my hobby, comes with me to film my flights, has tried to fly on phoenix, drinks lager, shorts & alcopops, hates chic flics & loves films like SAW & loves to come fishing with me & she doesn't kick me out of bed for farting either. Yep i'm lucky.
Are you sure your wife isn't a guy?
Apr 30, 2012, 02:12 PM
RC4Life not just 4 xmas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balr14
Are you sure your wife isn't a guy?

LOL Positive.
Apr 30, 2012, 02:29 PM
Get one who has her own hobbies. Preferably ones that are more expensive/intrusive than yours :P If your significant other relies on you exclusively for attention and happiness you're going to be miserable.
Apr 30, 2012, 02:39 PM
Detroit 2-stroke junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TucsonFlyer
Get one who has her own hobbies. Preferably ones that are more expensive/intrusive than yours :P If your significant other relies on you exclusively for attention and happiness you're going to be miserable.
Here that.
My wife shows dogs and airfare and shipping across the country makes my planes look like small potatoes.

Haven't once been given grief to anything RC related.
May 01, 2012, 06:14 AM
Your wife/girlfriend will definitely kick you out if you do this to your place...

May 01, 2012, 07:56 AM
Beginner Pilot
I agree that the BNF is a better way to go.

I would LOVE it if my wife loved my hobby. At least she doesn't give me too much trouble when I need repairs.
May 01, 2012, 08:56 AM
LOL!

May 01, 2012, 08:58 AM
Screwed Again My Friend
and there is a down side ??? now you can spend it on a bigger heli
May 01, 2012, 11:18 AM
Retired
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4ddy
does she have a younger sister?
May 01, 2012, 11:20 AM
Retired
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimension7
LOL!

The girl may leave him, but the plane will always be there for him. He has his priorities straight. good man.
May 01, 2012, 12:29 PM
I Like Deraring
Try online dating! Lol
May 01, 2012, 12:31 PM
I Like Deraring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimension7
Your wife/girlfriend will definitely kick you out if you do this to your place...

That's faqin funny!
May 01, 2012, 05:52 PM
This would be your perfect girlfriend...