1. Push the "type/stop" button till you get to "user set program"
2. Then push the "start" button. The screen will say either "lilo" ,"lipo", or "life". This is the screen at which you change the voltage number and the charger will automatically change from one battery type to the other.
3. Push the "start" again. The voltage shown will start to blink.
4. Push the "plus" or "minus" buttons to change the blinking voltage number. It will toggle between the three type of batteries. If you want "life" then change the voltage to 3.3. The battery type will change to "life".
5. Push the "type/stop" button. the screen should now say "Program select Life"
6. Push the "start" again and you will then be in the Life charge mode.
7. Push the "plus" button to toggle between the optional charge modes. Once you are in the charge mode you need to change the charging amperage and the proper voltage for your battery. In your case 9.9 volts.
8. So, push the "start" and the amperage number will blink. Change the amperage to your desired amp charge with the "plus" and "minus" buttons.
9. Push "start" again and the voltage number will blink. Change the voltage to 9.9 with the "plus" and "minus" buttons.
10. Push "start" again to stop all the blinking. You are now ready to charge.
11. Push and hold the "start" button for about 3 seconds and the charge program will start. The charger will ask you confirm the battery cell count.
12. If the battery cell counts match push "start" and the charge will start.
Basicaly, the charger uses the same program to charge all three lithium battery types. That's why you have to get to the Lithium program and change the voltage.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Accucel-6 can charges Li-On cell?||congcon97||Batteries and Chargers||5||Oct 29, 2012 08:46 PM|
|Discussion||charge car battery with accucel 6||bilax||Batteries and Chargers||1||Mar 16, 2012 08:15 AM|
|Discussion||Li-po and Li-Io charging with Turnigy Accucell 6||stormforce||Beginner Training Area (Heli-Electric)||8||Feb 25, 2012 04:56 AM|
|Sold||Turnigy Accucel 8150 LiPo/LiFe Battery Charger for Sale!||twaibel||Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W)||0||Jan 21, 2012 11:34 PM|
|Question||Charging Dx6i 4 nihm battery with a accucel 6||Theyoungflyer698||Batteries and Chargers||15||Dec 29, 2011 08:26 PM|