Jul 11, 2012, 06:33 AM
A lot will depend on your esc/motor/prop combo unfortunately. Its probably a trial and error thing unless someone is running the same equipment as you. What are you using?
to remove ads between posts
Jul 11, 2012, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalik
I have that adapter and friend of mine too.
Both works without external power.

Connection: Nex5N -> 1ft miniHDMI2HDMI -> HDMI2AVI -> only video wire(with ground) -> powered video transmitter

maybe there are different hdmi cables...mine defiantly supports Vout of the camera
thats good cause I hate extra cables
Jul 11, 2012, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelico
A lot will depend on your esc/motor/prop combo unfortunately. Its probably a trial and error thing unless someone is running the same equipment as you. What are you using?
I'm using :

30A DJI ESC / ALTIGATOR (same axi 2218/22) / APC thin electric 13x6,5
Jul 11, 2012, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasamoth
I'm using :

30A DJI ESC / ALTIGATOR (same axi 2218/22) / APC thin electric 13x6,5
with such a powerfull setup you probably have to lower the gains a lot
I have probably 40less power and allready have reduced the standard gains on a MK FC
Jul 11, 2012, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patscherpofel
maybe there are different hdmi cables...mine defiantly supports Vout of the camera
thats good cause I hate extra cables
I've got this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/StarTech-1-f...f59522e&_uhb=1
Jul 11, 2012, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasamoth
Guys, why cant i use my naza for stabilisation ?
It's possible that, because you can't run the servos directly off the NAZA you aren't getting the right gain values and directions. If it helps, I'm using 15 Pitch, 16 Roll and both in the NORM direction.

However, the stabilisation you are getting with the GP750 gyros alone is very impressive - much better than ny HK401Bs can do without assistance.

As far as the flight gains, I'm using different motors & props but I found that the basic gains were best reduced to 80 and the altitude gain turned up to 120.
Jul 12, 2012, 01:58 AM
yesterday I took the liberty to buy an ecilop easy from Alex.So I'm in this ship now!
Really excited to start building it and getting ready.
Jul 12, 2012, 03:40 AM
Ive tested many gain with lot of wind and the more gain i set the best flight i have.
BUT there is vibration and cant get over it
Jul 12, 2012, 04:27 AM
Is there some smart people her that can take a multiwii, kk or KK2 flightcontroller and make it work as a stand alone gimbal controller for the ecilop?
Jul 12, 2012, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by culexus
Is there some smart people her that can take a multiwii, kk or KK2 flightcontroller and make it work as a stand alone gimbal controller for the ecilop?
Yes you can send me one of those. ;P

Guys, do you see any pb in my gps installation cause my ecilop doesn't keep really good its position

http://sdrv.ms/LbnwjA
Jul 12, 2012, 05:13 AM

Jul 12, 2012, 05:15 AM
Is to close from the power cables.
Jul 12, 2012, 05:40 AM
hum no sorry ... very far !
Jul 12, 2012, 05:46 AM
I just saw the first image (I don't know why the others were hidden) so it appear to be near the battery. In fact it's not. Sorry.
Jul 12, 2012, 03:37 PM
Isnt the naza fastened on the dampened frame? This could be a problem as far as i know. Many has put it under the frame, to Get it fastened to the frame directly attached to the motors. This because the Naza has great vibrationdampening inside, and can Get confused by sitting on a dampened frame.
Just a suggestion!

Quick Reply