Thread Tools
Dec 01, 2012, 04:06 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAP993
Help: something is producing an annoying glitch that I've never had before. I keep getting sudden lurches. I've checked everything I can think of like connections, wires. Can anybody think of what to look for? The only thing I've changed since successful flights last week is addition of the new alloy landing gear fixings. FC settings I put back to default, (from 120,120,0, 120, atti110,110 and then lowered then to 90% but that didn't change things. Gimball settings are 13 on both roll and pitch with 2 G105. Changing the servo tester gain doesn't change anything so it's on full. The ESCs ping all clear, props are tight...

http://youtu.be/t6vYja_BOyg
I would start with recalibrating each ESC one by one. From there, be sure you don't have a similar power issue like I seemed to have had where you are overloading a bec (possible brown out condition?). I would take a look at the front left esc because it looks like it is consistently dipping in that corner first before the opposite motor compensates.
Last edited by InfinitR; Dec 01, 2012 at 04:13 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 01, 2012, 04:46 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordcopter
Subscribed!
Y6 would be the best!!
One thing you have to watch is the pitch angle of the gimbal towards the tail leg props.
Dec 01, 2012, 07:36 PM
Registered User
I have some problems with the ecilop system.
I have spent hours trying to fix it perfectly, but I can't find the problem(s).

Ecilop problems2 (1 min 47 sec)
Dec 01, 2012, 07:48 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzky
I have some problems with the ecilop system.
I have spent hours trying to fix it perfectly, but I can't find the problem(s).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cWXF...ature=youtu.be
Are you sure your gyros are in rate mode?
Dec 02, 2012, 12:59 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitR
One thing you have to watch is the pitch angle of the gimbal towards the tail leg props.

My Y6 will be longer than that so no problem.
/tritan
Dec 02, 2012, 05:40 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelico
Are you sure your gyros are in rate mode?
Yes. the blue light is normally off, but it starts blinking when I tilt or roll it, I don't know if this is how it should be?
Dec 02, 2012, 08:44 AM
Registered User
Really i want to thanks Zaitsevsky for the great video / photography camera stabilization system

here first trip to my ecilop to the sea

alharmyah (2 min 44 sec)
Dec 02, 2012, 08:57 AM
Registered User
~>Miha<~'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by s6100021
Really i want to thanks Zaitsevsky for the great video / photography camera stabilization system

here first trip to my ecilop to the sea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AbgG...&feature=g-upl
Nice shots. If you don't have a second and third unit yet, now is the time to get it, because any unplanned "landing" in saltwater will ground you otherwise for a long time
Dec 02, 2012, 09:50 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~>Miha<~
Nice shots. If you don't have a second and third unit yet, now is the time to get it, because any unplanned "landing" in saltwater will ground you otherwise for a long time
thanks Miha , i do have 2 ecilop , but i can't Imagine landing in saltwater
Dec 02, 2012, 10:20 AM
Registered User
~>Miha<~'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by s6100021
i can't Imagine landing in saltwater
Neither could I But that had no influence on the likelihood of such an event happening when flying over the Sea.
Dec 02, 2012, 10:26 AM
Registered User
~>Miha<~'s Avatar
BTW, if you fly over really deep Sea where you don't want to dive to recover the rig (the mechanics and the SD card... everything electric will be toast anyway), this will help: google for waterbuoy

Each one will lift 1kg so adding three of them to the Ecilop will keep if floating slightly below water surface.
Dec 02, 2012, 07:42 PM
Registered User
emarketwiz's Avatar
Can you list your kit components including FC, etc.? That is great video!
Dec 02, 2012, 10:29 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by emarketwiz
Can you list your kit components including FC, etc.? That is great video!
thanks emarketwiz


My setup is:

Ecilop Easy
Naza with GPS
Turnigy Mini MEMS gyro
SM-3481M Servo(GVS031)
sunnysky V2814-11 700kv
DJI OPTO 30A ESC
Xoar 12x5
Sony Nex-5R 18-55mm
5000 mah 4s
Video Tx/Rx (5.8 - 500mw )
Dec 02, 2012, 11:06 PM
Registered User
I know there was some doubts in the beginning of this thread about the naza being a good choice for the gimbal control. It seems from some of the video I've seen posted here now, that naza works well and the outputs are sufficient for use on this gimbal. Any thoughts on this? I recall Jelico going through some trial and error with the naza. I'm about to make my purchase and I'm wondering if the naza will get me the results I'm hoping to get.

KFM
Dec 03, 2012, 12:38 AM
Zaitsevsky's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumbum961
I know there was some doubts in the beginning of this thread about the naza being a good choice for the gimbal control. It seems from some of the video I've seen posted here now, that naza works well and the outputs are sufficient for use on this gimbal. Any thoughts on this? I recall Jelico going through some trial and error with the naza. I'm about to make my purchase and I'm wondering if the naza will get me the results I'm hoping to get.

KFM
There was an upgrade. Now Naza is working faster. But there is a problem with a linearization. It means that different gain must be used for 5 deg and for 30 deg. I’m using laser level to balance it in plus/minus 10 deg. position.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Five easy piece f-14 tomcat bobdaeronort Foamies (Scratchbuilt) 80 Oct 25, 2012 05:43 PM
Discussion Easy Glider VS Easy Glider Pro (what's different?) MkFn Electric Sailplanes 7 Nov 17, 2011 07:42 PM
Discussion Easi Glider film boca55 Serbia 0 Apr 20, 2008 04:46 PM
Discussion Spring Easi* in NZ harrys one Aerial Photography 8 Nov 14, 2007 01:22 PM