Testing the newly added realtime Sensor Graph and State widgets.
The weather is not that good so I decided to do something else other than flying.
Iíve postponing this because for long I was fighting to have the BARO + MAG sensors working. I was going crazy with all the wires and LLV converters and pcbísÖ having all in separate is such a mess.
Until I got one one these simple and great 9DOF from Bobís. So 4 wires later here it is.
I also have the BARO (itís under the PCB) but for the video I couldnít use it as the Arduino is a 168 and canít load all the code in it.
Same reason why Iím using Mwc v1.9 as v2.0 doesnít even fit with the ACC enabled.
Btw compare the graph values from this one with this one I had done before while using a different board that is using a clone wm+.
The spikes are use on the clone wm+.
( Always get the last updates at http://www.xrotor.net )
Last edited by IceWind; Apr 21, 2012 at 04:47 PM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Idea||Android App for Castle products||bosco49||Castle Creations||14||Mar 26, 2012 03:18 PM|
|New Product||Cool new Heli Pitch app for iphone and Android||guyro||Electric Heli Talk||5||Mar 11, 2012 08:18 PM|
|Discussion||New Sled almost done!||dman1||Slope||14||Mar 07, 2012 09:34 PM|
|New Product||New battery management app on Android Market||RCBatteryLog||Product Announcements||0||Apr 23, 2011 12:54 PM|