Easystar Camerapod - what´s this part called? - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Apr 20, 2012, 01:41 PM
Closed Account

Easystar Camerapod - what´s this part called?

Hi guys, lost some part in a crash wich I need to replace.
But what´s the name of this part?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Mr. Obama Called Bush's Debt Unpatriotic! So What Is His Debt? LcJ Life, The Universe, and Politics 35 Jan 14, 2012 11:42 AM
Suggestion What is this called? ctrout Site Suggestions / Complaints 4 Dec 19, 2011 03:36 PM
Discussion Is this why RCG calls this the chat forum? Gerald Site Chat 23 Nov 08, 2011 10:59 AM
Question Can someone tell me what this is called? 3d astronaut DIY Electronics 0 Oct 13, 2011 01:21 AM
Question What effect on the characteristics of an airfoil does the position of the maximum thi RobZ Modeling Science 4 Sep 25, 2008 06:48 PM