Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Apr 20, 2012, 08:38 AM
BushmanLA is offline
Find More Posts by BushmanLA
Registered User
BushmanLA's Avatar
Discussion

The back of Zimmerman's head.





There ya go.....
Old Apr 20, 2012, 08:41 AM
P-51C is offline
Find More Posts by P-51C
Reserved Parking
P-51C's Avatar
The link to the photo:

http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/ht_g...0419_wmain.jpg

and link to the story:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...ry?id=16177849
Old Apr 20, 2012, 09:08 AM
Highflight is offline
Find More Posts by Highflight
Out of Time
I'll take bets that Al Sharpton and all the rest of the hate/race baiters will declare it to be "Photoshopped", fake blood, or to not be Zimmerman at all.

Any takers?
Old Apr 20, 2012, 09:50 AM
UlteriorModem is offline
Find More Posts by UlteriorModem
Registered User
UlteriorModem's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflight View Post
I'll take bets that Al Sharpton and all the rest of the hate/race baiters will declare it to be "Photoshopped", fake blood, or to not be Zimmerman at all.

Any takers?
Yes of course it is. I mean why wasent the photo revealed untill now?

/sarcasim off
Old Apr 20, 2012, 09:56 AM
logan5 is offline
Find More Posts by logan5
Registered User
okay, but let's be fair ... it is entirely possible that those enjuries happened as a result of Trayvon defending himself from something Zimmerman started.

The time line will be key.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 09:59 AM
RumRunner_1492 is online now
Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5 View Post
okay, but let's be fair ... it is entirely possible that those enjuries happened as a result of Trayvon defending himself from something Zimmerman started.

The time line will be key.
That is going to come down to Zimmerman's story vs. the prosecution saying he is lying. That will be very hard for the prosecution to prove with no witnesses disputing his story.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 10:02 AM
billyd60 is offline
Find More Posts by billyd60
Gravity is patient............
The big problem is the over-reach by the DA for murder2. They are not going to be able to prove that in all likelyhood, and Zimmerman wiill probably walk, creating plenty of rioting. Perhaps that's what they want, to create a crises to overturn "stand your ground".

They should have gone with manslaughter. And it's obvious. IMO Murder2 was a political ploy to enrage the people when he is acquitted. Welcome to America 2012 where no crises goes unused to create more legislation and remove more freedom.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 10:03 AM
BushmanLA is offline
Find More Posts by BushmanLA
Registered User
BushmanLA's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5 View Post
okay, but let's be fair ... it is entirely possible that those enjuries happened as a result of Trayvon defending himself from something Zimmerman started.

The time line will be key.
Very possible. Zimmerman could have started the fight, and then lost it. But if Trayvon continued it to the point where Zimmerman was fearing for his life, he may still get off on self defense.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 10:05 AM
UlteriorModem is offline
Find More Posts by UlteriorModem
Registered User
UlteriorModem's Avatar
Is it just me or does the wound to the right in that photo look a bit like a question mark?
Old Apr 20, 2012, 10:08 AM
logan5 is offline
Find More Posts by logan5
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushmanLA View Post
Very possible. Zimmerman could have started the fight, and then lost it. But if Trayvon continued it to the point where Zimmerman was fearing for his life, he may still get off on self defense.
nah ... if you start a fight ... lose it ... then end it with deadly force ... I just don't see any jury siding with you on that.

However, if Trayvon starts the physical altercation, then the story becomes something else entirely.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 10:10 AM
QQuestor is offline
Find More Posts by QQuestor
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyd60 View Post
The big problem is the over-reach by the DA for murder2. They are not going to be able to prove that in all likelyhood, and Zimmerman wiill probably walk, creating plenty of rioting. Perhaps that's what they want, to create a crises to overturn "stand your ground".

They should have gone with manslaughter. And it's obvious. IMO Murder2 was a political ploy to enrage the people when he is acquitted. Welcome to America 2012 where no crises goes unused to create more legislation and remove more freedom.
i dont think i speak alone here.
if stand you ground is over turned there will be plenty who will continue to use it.
my question when those that try to take away the freedom of those that protect themselves. What will happen to them? jail for self protection cause some thug tried to steel from me and died? ya like ill go peacefully.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 10:18 AM
RumRunner_1492 is online now
Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5 View Post
nah ... if you start a fight ... lose it ... then end it with deadly force ... I just don't see any jury siding with you on that.

However, if Trayvon starts the physical altercation, then the story becomes something else entirely.
The problem will be proving he started the fight.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 10:22 AM
SKYPILEIT is offline
Find More Posts by SKYPILEIT
Deplorable Patriot
SKYPILEIT's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by UlteriorModem View Post
Is it just me or does the wound to the right in that photo look a bit like a question mark?
it does...the question is...will blacks accept this as evidence.?

..no.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 11:05 AM
Highflight is offline
Find More Posts by Highflight
Out of Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYPILEIT View Post
it does...the question is...will blacks accept this as evidence.?

..no.
The race baiter haters will have to do a quick step back because they are the ones who saw absolutely no evidence of any kind of marks on Zimmerman in the surveillance videos and made their minds up on that point.
They will now be left with a conundrum that is going to be fun to watch unfold.
I can't wait for the weekend news on this one.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 11:26 AM
UlteriorModem is offline
Find More Posts by UlteriorModem
Registered User
UlteriorModem's Avatar
I can already see it "OMG Shopped".... no question this will be one of the tactics adopted.

That and it will see very little exposure in the news cycle. Just doesent fit the narrative.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Back in the 30's...(1930's) Up&Away Sailplane Talk 15 Mar 25, 2012 09:04 PM
Discussion Guess who's back, back again ! RC_Marine Electric Heli Talk 3 Feb 01, 2012 10:44 PM
Sold *LPU* She's Back!! DWFoamies 48" JUKA F/S (Atlanta S) poiyt Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 7 Dec 30, 2011 02:28 PM
Sold F/s or trade os 61 sxheli engine and zimmerman pipe LEONARD ANDERS Aircraft - Fuel - Helis (FS/W) 0 Dec 12, 2009 03:00 PM