Thread Tools
Apr 27, 2012, 05:24 AM
Registered User
wallaguest1's Avatar
i believe using a futaba slot in the radio is an error, JR should be the way to go, because a futaba module does enter in a JR size slot with an adapter pcb, but not a JR in a Futaba one

if you want for example put FlySky module in to control a v911 heli with x12D, then you can't,
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Apr 27, 2012, 06:55 AM
Chuck 'Em and Chase 'Em
Fly2High's Avatar
Do me a favor, PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE make sure the LCD screens can be read with polarized glasses!!!
Apr 27, 2012, 07:36 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly2High View Post
Do me a favor, PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE make sure the LCD screens can be read with polarized glasses!!!
Umm, seriously? This is a joke, right? It's an LCD screen. The way an LCD screen works is by polarisation. So it's simply not going to happen.

(Sounds to me like you just need to upgrade to better sunglasses. Polarised=yuck, imho. :-p)
Apr 27, 2012, 07:43 PM
Registered User
jcervantes11's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallaguest1 View Post
i believe using a futaba slot in the radio is an error, JR should be the way to go, because a futaba module does enter in a JR size slot with an adapter pcb, but not a JR in a Futaba one

if you want for example put FlySky module in to control a v911 heli with x12D, then you can't,
Removed.
Last edited by jcervantes11; Apr 27, 2012 at 10:38 PM.
Apr 27, 2012, 09:17 PM
Registered User
wallaguest1's Avatar
you are confused about FrSky and FlySky jcervantes11
i am talking about the FlySky module, the manufacturer of the turnigy9x
Apr 27, 2012, 09:44 PM
Balsa addiction since age 3
ScottSails's Avatar


I swear I feel like the 13 yr old that just saw the cover of a playboy magazine for the first time!

I can't wait to see this thing.

Scott
Apr 27, 2012, 10:27 PM
Registered User
jcervantes11's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallaguest1 View Post
i believe using a futaba slot in the radio is an error, JR should be the way to go, because a futaba module does enter in a JR size slot with an adapter pcb, but not a JR in a Futaba one

if you want for example put FlySky module in to control a v911 heli with x12D, then you can't,
Sorry I now understand do they even make a adapter pcb for futaba module to fit in a jr adapter? And Yes I know the difference between Flysky and Frsky. I've had many of their flysky product except the 9x. First of all I cant see that good without glasses. And I'm so busy with work, plus clients of my own business plus 6 other forums. Plus testing product that isn't out yet and reporting. I'm a busy guy! I have around 5 jobs! Sorry
my mistake.
Last edited by jcervantes11; Apr 27, 2012 at 10:39 PM.
Apr 27, 2012, 10:29 PM
Registered User
jcervantes11's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSails View Post


I swear I feel like the 13 yr old that just saw the cover of a playboy magazine for the first time!

I can't wait to see this thing.

Scott
The radio right? Yea it's going to be a awesome transmitter.
Apr 28, 2012, 02:11 AM
Registered User
wallaguest1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcervantes11 View Post
Sorry I now understand do they even make a adapter pcb for futaba module to fit in a jr adapter? And Yes I know the difference between Flysky and Frsky. I've had many of their flysky product except the 9x. First of all I cant see that good without glasses. And I'm so busy with work, plus clients of my own business plus 6 other forums. Plus testing product that isn't out yet and reporting. I'm a busy guy! I have around 5 jobs! Sorry
my mistake.
yes, it does exist, take a look:

http://flytron.com/openlrs/123-futab...e-adapter.html

so overall, a bad selection the Futaba Slot.
Apr 28, 2012, 02:30 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruvin View Post
Umm, seriously? This is a joke, right? It's an LCD screen. The way an LCD screen works is by polarisation. So it's simply not going to happen.
That is misleading.
I use polarised glasses all the time, and many LCDs are perfectly OK.
Except some..
The key is, that polarized glasses are vertical (to avoid sun reflection from water and so), and the LCD must use the same polarised filter on front (simple vertical, or even just not perpendictual to it will suffice as well).
Apr 28, 2012, 02:42 AM
Registered User
jcervantes11's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallaguest1 View Post
yes, it does exist, take a look:

http://flytron.com/openlrs/123-futab...e-adapter.html

so overall, a bad selection the Futaba Slot.
Okay thank you. I might end up getting that to have that in my shop
just in case.
Apr 28, 2012, 03:24 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by coro View Post
That is misleading.
I use polarised glasses all the time, and many LCDs are perfectly OK.
Except some..
The key is, that polarized glasses are vertical (to avoid sun reflection from water and so), and the LCD must use the same polarised filter on front (simple vertical, or even just not perpendictual to it will suffice as well).
It really depends which way the glasses and the display are polarized. I've seen glasses that are polarized 45 to the LCD screens so no matter which way the display is polarized it's still readable.
Apr 30, 2012, 01:17 PM
Registered User
Crashj007's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSails View Post
I swear I feel like the 13 yr old that just saw the cover of a playboy magazine for the first time! I can't wait to see this thing.
Scott
Wait til you see the centerfold . . .
Apr 30, 2012, 03:27 PM
Suspended Account
too good to be true...
they should fisrtly improve their receivers plastic case which is horrible, I have 2 and the quality is very poor however the electronic circuit is not bad at all.
Apr 30, 2012, 03:36 PM
Rotozuk's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikarro View Post
too good to be true...
they should fisrtly improve their receivers plastic case which is horrible, I have 2 and the quality is very poor however the electronic circuit is not bad at all.
FrSky has been improving them. Give me some feedback on what you would like for a good case and I'll feed it back to them.

-Wayne


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Frsky X12D renatoa Romania 22 Mar 15, 2013 05:01 AM
Cool FrSky Radio Sale Rotozuk Hot Online Deals 95 Apr 04, 2012 07:08 PM
Discussion New radio to go with FrSky Teamsherman Australia 37 Mar 28, 2012 05:36 AM
Sold FlySky 9x TH9X radio w/ FrSky Telemetry Module and 2s 1300 battery. NEW! JIMinKENTUCKY Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 1 Feb 25, 2012 06:08 PM
Discussion Ordering a new radio setup, 9x + frsky telemetry, am I missing anything? carl1864 Radios 8 Nov 28, 2011 10:53 PM